Piz da Peder Bucs (3001 m) - hike from Naz

Publiziert von Roald , 26. Juli 2019 um 07:27.

Region: Welt » Schweiz » Graubünden » Albulatal
Tour Datum:25 Juli 2019
Wandern Schwierigkeit: T5 - anspruchsvolles Alpinwandern
Klettern Schwierigkeit: II (UIAA-Skala)
Wegpunkte:
Geo-Tags: CH-GR 
Zeitbedarf: 9:00
Aufstieg: 1400 m
Abstieg: 1400 m
Strecke:See waypoints and GPS track (14 km)
Zufahrt zum Ausgangspunkt:By car to free parking lot at the main road where the hiking trails in Naz start.
Unterkunftmöglichkeiten:Hotel Grischuna in Filisur.

Piz da Peder Bucs (3001 m) is a mountain peak between Piz Salteras and Piz Bleis Marscha. So far it had only one hikr report, and I think it's rarely visited. It is also fairly difficult to get up there.

Start of the hike shortly before 8 AM near the vacation home village of Naz. I followed the wrw marked trail up through Val Tschitta. Somewhere at elevation 2100 m, I had to leave the trail and take a detour to not get too close to the suckler cows. Afterwards I headed for P.2285, and the small lake at 2550 m. Furter up it is really tricky terrain due to unstable rocks and scree. Luckily there were some snowfields left, which I could walk on. But also here caution was needed to ensure there were no holes under the snow.

After the end of the last bigger snowfield at elevation 2880 m, I ascended up to the NNW ridge between two distinct rock towers. This involves some climbing (I-II). The second rock tower can be bypassed in the west flank. After that it is fairly easy for a while. The final ascent (last 20 m) to the summit is again more difficult and involves climbing I-II. Meanwhile it had become more cloudy, and it looked like thunderstorms were developing further south.

For the descent, I initially followed the same route down to elevation 2700 m. There I enjoyed my lunch. Since the weather was again improving, I hiked to the pass at P.2789 and past Lai Negr on the way. After that I followed the wrw marked trail through Val Mulix back down to Naz.

Equipment:
- Hiking sticks
- Ice axe (not used)

Remarks:
- Please see the attached GPS track for more details on the route.
- I did not meet any other people on this tour, except for at the start and end in Naz.
- The total time given for this hike includes in total 1 hour breaks.

Tourengänger: Roald

Minimap
0Km
Klicke um zu zeichnen. Klicke auf den letzten Punkt um das Zeichnen zu beenden

Galerie

In einem neuen Fenster öffnen · Im gleichen Fenster öffnen

T4
22 Jul 22
Piz Bleis Marscha 3128 m · StefanP
T4
6 Jul 17
Fuorcla Mulix (2869m) · Marcel und Desiree