Wildhaus, Moor, Naedliger

Publiziert von olethros , 24. Oktober 2021 um 15:41.

Region: Welt » Schweiz » Appenzell
Tour Datum:23 Oktober 2021
Wandern Schwierigkeit: T4 - Alpinwandern
Wegpunkte:
Geo-Tags: Alpstein   CH-AI   CH-SG 

This was a group hike with the SAC, the first one I actually tried. Originally the plan was to follow an easy route from Wildhaus to Bruelisau, but the plan was changed to climb up the T4 to the junction between Rotsteinpass and Altmasattel, before continuing to Bruelisau. I decided to follow, but return to Wildhaus, because otherwise I'd be back home very late in the evening.

The beginning of the route is through a simple road, then the T4 path begins as a single track. Then it is steeply over grass. When the rocks start, it is mostly pathless, but not terribly exposed, grounds, and the occasional talus field. 

The pathless parts are clearly marked on the hiking map. Those are not technically very challenging individually. Most of the time they are walking grounds, where hands are manly used for balance, or for a helpful pull when a step is a bit too large. However the path is quite long, and it takes about two hours, as you have to be stepping quite carefully. The initial ascent is best done without poles, as it's easier to use hands, but the path on the ridge is easier with one pole, at least for me.

This time there was a bit of snow on the ridge, so it was slightly more slippery, but with careful steps it was not a huge problem.

We had lunch at the crossroads, and I return to WIldhaus in about 2 hours.

Tourengänger: olethros

Minimap
0Km
Klicke um zu zeichnen. Klicke auf den letzten Punkt um das Zeichnen zu beenden

Galerie

In einem neuen Fenster öffnen · Im gleichen Fenster öffnen

Kommentar hinzufügen»