Parpeinahorn, Einshorn, Zwölfihorn, and Rappakopf - bike & hike from Zillis

Publiziert von Roald , 25. Juni 2020 um 21:36.

Region: Welt » Schweiz » Graubünden » Domleschg
Tour Datum:25 Juni 2020
Wandern Schwierigkeit: T2 - Bergwandern
Mountainbike Schwierigkeit: L - Leicht fahrbar
Wegpunkte:
Geo-Tags: CH-GR 
Zeitbedarf: 9:15
Aufstieg: 1900 m
Abstieg: 1900 m
Strecke:See waypoints and GPS track (32 km)
Zufahrt zum Ausgangspunkt:By car to Zillis. Big parking lot at the chapel, free of charge.

Parpeinahorn (2602 m), Einshorn (2457 m), Zwölfihorn (2292 m), and Rappakopf (2196 m) - those were the peaks I covered today. But in the opposite order; Parpeinahorn was the last one.

Start of the tour in Zillis at 7:30 AM. I rode my mountain bike along the main road up to Lohn (distance: 9 km, elevation gain: 650 m). There I parked my bike and continued on foot up towards Summapunt on the wrw marked trail and further up to Rappakopf (no marked trail). Next, I headed for Zwölfihorn, which I reached just before 12 noon. Shortly thereafter I took a lunch break, before I continued to Einshorn, and then also to Parpeinahorn. The latter name is actually not shown on the official maps, unless you look up the ski routes.

It was a mix of clouds and sun throughout the day. On the ridge between the peaks there was a nice breeze. Otherwise it would have been too warm. In the upper part of my hike, I only met one other hiker, and he was apparently doing exactly the same peaks as me.

Before the bike ride from Lohn down to Zillis I enjoyed some ice cream in the restaurant in Lohn.

Remarks:
- Please see the attached GPS track for more details on the route.
- Equipment: Mountain bike (not an e-bike), trail-running shoes (Mizuno Wave rider GTX) and hiking sticks.
- Included in the total time given for this tour were breaks totaling 90 min.

Tourengänger: Roald
Communities: Bike & Hike

Minimap
0Km
Klicke um zu zeichnen. Klicke auf den letzten Punkt um das Zeichnen zu beenden

Galerie

In einem neuen Fenster öffnen · Im gleichen Fenster öffnen

Kommentar hinzufügen»