Brünnelistock – Revisiting a “good old friend”

Publiziert von 360 Pro , 16. Juni 2009 um 16:32.

Region: Welt » Schweiz » Schwyz
Tour Datum:14 Juni 2009
Wandern Schwierigkeit: T5 - anspruchsvolles Alpinwandern
Klettern Schwierigkeit: I (UIAA-Skala)
Wegpunkte:
Geo-Tags: CH-GL   CH-SZ   Oberseegruppe 
Zufahrt zum Ausgangspunkt:cff logo Innerthal, Post
Zufahrt zum Ankunftspunkt:cff logo Innerthal, Post

The last time I was on Brünnelistock was quite a while ago, but I clearly remember it. It was one of my first alpine hikes and I was proud of myself that I conquered the T4 SW-ridge without getting wobbly knees. I also remember the very nice and clear fall day. I had my old (analog) SLR camera with me and I created one of my very first 360 panoramas then. Later at home after all the pictures were developed, I used scissors and tape to create the full 360. I taped it together in a full circle and crafted a lamp shade out of it. This lamp shade is still “in operation” and I can look at the full 360 view from Brünnelistock at any time in my room at home. However, of course a printed 360 is not the same as in real life and therefore it was time to visit this beautiful mountain once again.

This time, I decided to explore the northern access from Mürli for my route up to the Brünnelistock. According to the SAC guide it is a little harder (T5) than the access from south west (T4). I started at the bus stop in Innerthal - the first bus in the morning only arrives at 8 - and walked about 3 km along the street to P.932. From there I followed the marked path to Aberli – Hohfläschen and Hohfläschenmatt. Shortly after, I left the marked path and walked pretty much in a straight line to the Mürli. The Mürli actually offers a very impressive view down to Ahornen.

From Mürli clear path traces lead the way up to P. 2075. Here and there you even find the old white/red/white path markings. These days one would definitely mark this path white/blue/white (if at all), since it clearly is an alpine route, rather steep and a little exposed at some places. The way from P. 2075 to the summit then more or less follows the ridge and is a rather exposed but without major difficulties. T5 for this route is probably OK, but it is definitely easier than other T5s if done.

I was surprised how many people actually visited this peak on this day (I saw a least 10!), for it isn’t the easiest mountain to climb. Even though I didn’t have the mountaintop for myself it was very nice once again. I created another 360 panorama, this time digital. Since the summit was kind of crowded I didn’t stay very long and went down to P. 1990, the lowest point between Brünnelistock and Rossalpelispitz and from there up to Rossalpelispitz. To my surprise I had the top for myself and therefore I took another short break before I went down to P. 1902, the lowest point between Rossalpelispitz and Zindlenspitz.

Since the time wasn’t too advanced yet, I also decided to pay Zindlenspitz a short visit. As expected this peak was quite crowded and except for a short photo break, I didn’t stay very long. For my way down I then walked along the marked path to Ober Zindlen, Zindlen, Aberliboden, Aberli back down to P. 932 at the lake and from there back to the bus stop at cff logo Innerthal, Post, where I just made the 2 PM bus.

cff logo Innerthal, Post – P.932 – Aberli – Hohfläschen – Hohfläschenmatt – P. 1837 – Mürli – P. 2075 – Brünnelistock – P. 1990 – Rossalpelispitz – P. 1902 – Zindlenspitz – Ober Zindlen – Zindlen – Aberliboden – Aberli – P. 932 – cff logo Innerthal, Post

Tourengänger: 360

Minimap
0Km
Klicke um zu zeichnen. Klicke auf den letzten Punkt um das Zeichnen zu beenden

Galerie

In einem neuen Fenster öffnen · Im gleichen Fenster öffnen

Kommentar hinzufügen»