Piz Murtera (3043 m) - hike from Röven

Publiziert von Roald , 18. Oktober 2018 um 10:38.

Region: Welt » Schweiz » Graubünden » Unterengadin
Tour Datum:16 Oktober 2018
Wandern Schwierigkeit: T4 - Alpinwandern
Wegpunkte:
Geo-Tags: Fless-Gruppe   CH-GR 
Zeitbedarf: 7:30
Aufstieg: 1250 m
Abstieg: 1250 m
Strecke:See waypoints and GPS track (10.5 km)
Zufahrt zum Ausgangspunkt:By car to Röven. Parking free of charge near the start of the hiking trails.

Piz Murtera (3043 m) is a mountain peak northwest of Susch. It lies between the valleys Val Fless and Val Sagliains. My route followed the SSW ridge for the ascent, and the west flank for the descent.

I started this hike at the Flüela pass road in Röven, following the wrw marked trail up to Alp Fless Dadoura. Next, I continued on the wrw marked trail in direction Alp Murtera. As soon as I was above the forest line, I left the marked trail and headed up the SSW ridge. It was hazy with patches of fog in the morning, but later it cleared up more and more.

The most difficult section of the hike is a short but steep couloir at elevation 2800 m (T4). After that it goes more easily across scree and rocks up to the summit. No real climbing is necessary. The view from the summit of Piz Murtera was amazing, especially towards Piz Linard!

The summit book is already 27 years old, and somewhat damaged with loose pages and mold growing on it. According to the summit book, the last visit to Piz Murtera was only two days ago. However, I did not meet anyone on this hike.

During the descent, I headed down the west flank (T4 in the upper part), and made a long but scenic detour via Alp Fless Dadaint.

Please see the attached GPS track for more details on the route. The total time given for this hike includes about one hour lunch break.

Equipment: hiking sticks.

Tourengänger: Roald

Minimap
0Km
Klicke um zu zeichnen. Klicke auf den letzten Punkt um das Zeichnen zu beenden

Galerie

In einem neuen Fenster öffnen · Im gleichen Fenster öffnen

T2
7 Aug 04
Jöriflesspass und Flesspass · lainari
T4+ I
T4+
24 Sep 09
Piz Valtorta (2975 m) · Anna
T2 WS+ ZS
29 Apr 22
Spannende Skihochtour an einem Traumtag von Röven zum... · Heidelberger Gipfelsammler Ötzi II
T3
6 Sep 21
Vereinapass · gurgeh

Kommentar hinzufügen»