Ammertenspitz

Publiziert von Cirrus , 6. August 2007 um 21:08.

Region: Welt » Schweiz » Bern » Simmental
Tour Datum:27 Juli 2007
Wandern Schwierigkeit: T4 - Alpinwandern
Wegpunkte:
Geo-Tags: CH-BE 
Zeitbedarf: 5:30
Aufstieg: 1550 m
Abstieg: 700 m
Zufahrt zum Ausgangspunkt:öV Simmenfälle
Zufahrt zum Ankunftspunkt:Zu Fuss oder mit Seilbahn zu Engstligenalp
Unterkunftmöglichkeiten:Berghotel

Hike classification: 2 stars (acceptable)

Ascent from the last stop of the postbus along a broad path, which passes the waterfalls "simmenfälle". Later a steeper ascent, still along, boring broad roads. At Wengibärgli I left the marked road and instead of going around the mountain and reaching the ridge (Bummeregrat) from the North, I reached the ridge directly from the South. After a short descent, a white-blue marked route starts to the top of the Ammertenspitz. It is a nice, in the beginning exposed, ascent, but there is a lot of infrastructure (ropes, stairs), and according to me the T4-classification in "Alpinwandern Berner Alpen" is too high (T3+). Nevertheless, I copy the official classification. After a short steep descent over fine stones ("schutt"), a typical hiking road descents to a surprising flat area ("engstligenalp") with some ceeks, many, many cows and a bull. This area is surrounded with high mountains above 3000 m like Steghorn and Wildstrubel.

Route: Simmenfälle- Pt. 1379- Wengibärgli- Bummeregrat- äugi- Ammertenspitz- Ammertepass- Engstligenalp

Wetter: Grössere Quellwolken und Sonne. Trocken.

Alleingang

Tourengänger: Cirrus

Minimap
0Km
Klicke um zu zeichnen. Klicke auf den letzten Punkt um das Zeichnen zu beenden

Galerie

In einem neuen Fenster öffnen · Im gleichen Fenster öffnen

Kommentar hinzufügen»