Munt Pers (3207 m)

Publiziert von Jeppe , 3. April 2012 um 10:51.

Region: Welt » Schweiz » Graubünden » Oberengadin
Tour Datum:21 Juli 2010
Wandern Schwierigkeit: T3 - anspruchsvolles Bergwandern
Wegpunkte:
Geo-Tags: CH-GR   Bernina-Gruppe   Palü-Gruppe 
Zeitbedarf: 1:15
Aufstieg: 300 m
Abstieg: 300 m
Strecke:Berghaus Diavolezza - Block Field - Munt Pers - Marked path on the return
Zufahrt zum Ausgangspunkt:From Bernina Diavolezza with the cable car to Berghaus Diavolezza
Kartennummer:1277 Piz Bernina 268 Julierpass

Trip to look at the large mountains of Graubünden.

As the kids were pretty tired after the walk the day before we decided an easy programme and decided to go to Bernina Diavolezza and up with the cable car to Berghaus Diavolezza - this was a trip down memory lane as I walked from Berghaus Diavolezza to Pontresina over the Pers and Morteratsch glaciers when I was 13 years old.

Arriving at Berghaus Diavolezza we enjoyed the scenic views to especially Piz Palü and Piz Bernina, then crawled on the very small test via ferrata just placed by the house - something I would like to try soon in a larger version - thereafter the kids and their mother enjoyed a meal at the restaurant and I spend 1 hour and 15 minutes running to Munt Pers and back.

The track it self is easy to follow and is wide enough to walk without difficulties - there are some short parts on the slopes that for people who do not like heights might be partial intimidating - and the trip seems to be underestimated by many tourists since you overtake a lot of people on the path but it was peacefull once I reached the top and many must have returned.

I can see that hikr normally grade this tour to T2 whereas "Die Schönsten Gipfelziele der Scweiz" mentions it as T3.  

I did not follow the marked path on the entire route but did play around a little in the block mark and found my own route for part of the trip and have therefore graduated as T3.

The views from the top is magnificient and worth the sweat on a hot summer day.

Tourengänger: Jeppe

Minimap
0Km
Klicke um zu zeichnen. Klicke auf den letzten Punkt um das Zeichnen zu beenden

Galerie

In einem neuen Fenster öffnen · Im gleichen Fenster öffnen

T2
13 Okt 10
Munt Pers · Bjoern
T3 WS-
T5 II
T2