Eggenmanndli from Engelberg

Publiziert von KrisG , 28. Februar 2019 um 16:09.

Region: Welt » Schweiz » Luzern
Tour Datum:17 September 2018
Wandern Schwierigkeit: T2 - Bergwandern
Wegpunkte:
Geo-Tags: CH-UR   CH-OW 
Zeitbedarf: 3 Tage
Aufstieg: 1364 m
Zufahrt zum Ausgangspunkt:Car to talstation Fürenalpbahn
Unterkunftmöglichkeiten:Two nights at Alp Hobiel

It has been a while (25 years) since I was in Engelberg.  The Surenenpass was something I wanted to do since a long time but kneeproblems forestall these plans.  But then I discovered that spending two nights at Alp Hobiel could make it possible.  
The hike started at a sunny afternoon in September with exceptional hot weather for this time of year.  It was a beautifull walk to Alp Hobiel with a lot of waterfalls remainding me of Norway.  You are only at 1600 m altitude but the scenery suggets a much high altitude with lovely views on the Titlis and Spannort. 
The second day we went via Blackenalp to the Surenenpass.  Once arrived there it started raining a bit and there was a lot of wind.  The last part to Eggemanndli was quite steep but not difficult.  The wet grass made it a bit slippery.  The weather improved during the descent and we saw a least ten marmots.  After a stop for a Rivella at Blackenalp we slept a second time in Alp Hobiel.  
The last day we walked to the bergstation of the Fürenalpbahn.  A hike that provided us wonderful views.  I have been 25 times or so in the Alps and I can really recommend spending a day (or several) in the Surenenpass.

Tourengänger: KrisG

Minimap
0Km
Klicke um zu zeichnen. Klicke auf den letzten Punkt um das Zeichnen zu beenden

Galerie

In einem neuen Fenster öffnen · Im gleichen Fenster öffnen

T2
10 Aug 15
Eggenmandli 2448m · chaeppi
T2
26 Jun 20
Blüemliwanderung ab Fürenalp · chaeppi