Hike to Bockmattli (1932 m) in fresh powder snow

Publiziert von Roald , 7. Oktober 2017 um 20:59.

Region: Welt » Schweiz » Schwyz
Tour Datum: 7 Oktober 2017
Wandern Schwierigkeit: T3 - anspruchsvolles Bergwandern
Wegpunkte:
Geo-Tags: CH-SZ   Oberseegruppe   CH-GL 
Zeitbedarf: 5:15
Aufstieg: 1150 m
Abstieg: 1150 m
Strecke:See waypoints and GPS track (13.5 km)
Zufahrt zum Ausgangspunkt:By car to Innerthal. Big parking lot - 24h cost 7 Fr.

In this hike to Bockmattli, I first followed the road from Innerthal up to Schwarzenegg (T1). Next, I continued on the white-red-white marked trail towards Bockmattlipass and Bockmattli (T3). Above elevation 1500 m, there was snow on the ground. The ascent up to Bockmattlipass through Chälen was still quite easy, because the snow was mostly dry and powdery. There was about 5-10 cm of fresh snow.

At the summit of Bockmattli the view was great! But it was a bit cold and windy, so I chose to have my lunch break a bit further down. During the descent, I had to use caution near Bockmattlipass, as the snow had started melting in the sun, and it was getting slippery. Further down in Chälen, the snow was still dry, so it was easy to descend.

From Schwarzenegghöchi, I continued to a hilltop named Brüschstockbügel (T2). Next I headed down towards Gwürz off the trails, and got onto a hiking trail which goes down through the forest. In a couple of places it was quite muddy, so it would have been better to walk down along the road.

Please see attached GPS track for more details on the route.

Equipment:
- Hiking sticks

Tourengänger: Roald

Minimap
0Km
Klicke um zu zeichnen. Klicke auf den letzten Punkt um das Zeichnen zu beenden

Galerie

In einem neuen Fenster öffnen · Im gleichen Fenster öffnen

T3
23 Mai 09
Bockmattli 1932m · Bergmuzz
T3 L