Kurzbericht 

Quick Sunday hike on the Zindlenspitz

Publiziert von matbor , 15. August 2016 um 08:37.

Region: Welt » Schweiz » Schwyz
Tour Datum:14 August 2016
Wandern Schwierigkeit: T3+ - anspruchsvolles Bergwandern
Wegpunkte:
Geo-Tags: CH-GL   CH-SZ   Oberseegruppe 
Zeitbedarf: 5:00
Aufstieg: 1191 m
Abstieg: 1191 m
Strecke:Innerthal-p.932-Zindlen-Zindlenspitz-Zindlen-p.932-Innerthal
Zufahrt zum Ausgangspunkt:By bus to Innerthal
Zufahrt zum Ankunftspunkt:By bus to Innerthal

So today it was supposed to be my quiet day... However the weather was so nice (and you do not really know how long this is gonna last...)  that I decided for a little tour close by. I needed to go to the lab in the morning to check on my experiments, so I only reached my starting point in Innerthal at 10 am.
I really like the Waegital however without car you need to walk along the road for several kms before reaching the starting trail for several of the best hikes in the region. So after 2 km I reach point 932 and I can finally start my ascent. It's very hot today and there are already a lot of people in front of me that I pass on the way up. Since it was my "quiet day" and since there were a lot of people around already, I decided to avoid the alpine trail and stay on the easier mountain trail ascending on the right side.
Not much to say... Nice trail, breathtaking view and really hot... The very last part could according to me be classified as T3+ however it's difficult to say, also T3 would not be wrong.

Tourengänger: matbor

Minimap
0Km
Klicke um zu zeichnen. Klicke auf den letzten Punkt um das Zeichnen zu beenden

T6 I
6 Jul 19
Wägitaler Five · MarcN
T4+
26 Okt 17
Wägital: Zindlenspitz · YetiFun
T4 I
17 Jul 15