Cima de Nomnom

Publiziert von brunoz , 2. August 2015 um 20:04.

Region: Welt » Schweiz » Graubünden » Misox
Tour Datum:12 Juli 2015
Wandern Schwierigkeit: T3 - anspruchsvolles Bergwandern
Wegpunkte:
Geo-Tags: Gruppo Arbeola-Molera   CH-GR 
Aufstieg: 1138 m
Abstieg: 1138 m
Strecke:Alp de Bec - Pass de Buffalora - Cima di Nomnom
Zufahrt zum Ausgangspunkt:Motorway from Bellinzona to San Bernardino, exit Lostallo, then northwise until Soazza, where you would have to turn left in order to climb to Alp de Bec.
Kartennummer:CNS 1274 - CNS 1294

This peak stands along the magnificent ridge between Mesolcina and Calanca valleys. Very easily accessible, it rewards with superb views all round plus an excellent close-up to the neighbouring Piz de Groven. The narrow mountain road from Soazza to Alp de Bec- sota is under maintenance and may not be accessible Monday to Friday. Anyway, weekends are fine. You will have to park your car just below Alp de Bec-sota, provided you do find some place (parking room is quite scarce). From then onwards the walk is very enjoyable and you would soon reach Alp de Bec-sura. The path is not always one of those evident things, but the white-red-white markings are all over the place. You have in sight your target almost from the beginning of the walk. Route winds up gently in and out from the woods, stepping over a great number of refreshing tiny streams. At some point you will obviously no longer benefit of the shading, but Pass de Buffalora will be quite close enough. Once there you get a breathtaking sight of Val Calanca. In just maybe 45 minutes you would descend to Capanna Buffalora, but that’s not the idea. A 90° turn to the left is needed litterally heading South (having care not to go on the path leading to S. Maria!). Now, here I got confused! There’s a generous number of stone markings leading the right way to Cima de Nomnom, but for some reason I missed detecting them and moved leftwise approaching the ridge. Indeed I have been taken away by the fact that a big stonemark was well visible on the ridge itself, so I thought that was the route. None of the thing. I got to the ridge and, yes, it was not at all that straightforward! On quite a few steps I had to launch my sticks ahead and help myself with my hands, on severe exposure. After a good half-hour of exhausting trudge I did have in mind to give up, but finally the ridge turned more gentle as it neared the summit, so I went ahead and finally got there. Completely alone and, boy, what a view! The entries on the summit book were not that many, but I could find a couple from some net-known people, such as Ale84 (hikr), Mauro (Ariafina) and Pumalumin. The way down I sighted the “normal” route, partially crossing a rubble of rocks, where some care has to be given. The way is eventually marked by some stonemarks here and there, and definitely light as opposed to what I did when ascending.  There is no path anyway, just some barely visible traces every now and then. Getting down from the summit to Pass de Buffalora would not require more than 45 minutes and from then onwards it is a nice relaxing walk back to Alp de Bec. Strongly recommended.as the route. None of the thing. I got to the ridge and, yes, it was not at all that straightforward! On quite a few steps I had to launch my sticks ahead and help myself with my hands, on severe exposure. After a good half-hour of exhausting trudge I did have in mind to give up, but finally the ridge turned more gentle as it neared the summit, so I went ahead and finally got there. Completely alone and, boy, what a view! The entries on the summit book were not that many, but I could find a couple from some net-known people, such as Ale84 (hikr), Mauro (Ariafina) and Pumalumin. The way down I sighted the “normal” route, partially crossing a rubble of rocks, where some care has to be given. The way is eventually marked by some stonemarks here and there, and definitely light as opposed to what I did when ascending.  There is no path anyway, just some barely visible traces every now and then. Getting down from the summit to Pass de Buffalora would not require more than 45 minutes and from then onwards it is a nice relaxing walk back to Alp de Bec. Strongly recommended.

Tourengänger: brunoz

Minimap
0Km
Klicke um zu zeichnen. Klicke auf den letzten Punkt um das Zeichnen zu beenden

Galerie

In einem neuen Fenster öffnen · Im gleichen Fenster öffnen

T3
T3+
23 Okt 21
Cima de Nomnom m. 2633 · dragonfly
T3+
19 Okt 14
Cima di Nomnom 2633mt - nubi, sole e grandi panorami · giorgio59m (Girovagando)
T3
14 Sep 13
Cima de Nomnom (2633 m) · siso
T3
11 Aug 13
Cima de Nomnom · paoloski
T3+
2 Jul 17
Cima de Nomnom · wontolla

Kommentar hinzufügen»