Ferrata del Diavolo - 2er Akt

Publiziert von MicheleK , 28. August 2012 um 03:46.

Region: Welt » Schweiz » Uri
Tour Datum:26 August 2012
Wandern Schwierigkeit: T2 - Bergwandern
Klettersteig Schwierigkeit: K2 (WS)
Wegpunkte:
Geo-Tags: CH-UR 
Zeitbedarf: 4:00
Aufstieg: 650 m
Abstieg: 150 m
Strecke:Teufelsbruecke - Suworow Denkmal - Klettersteig - Teufelstalboden p. 2029 - Naetschen
Zufahrt zum Ausgangspunkt:Teufelsbruecke: Parkplatz
Zufahrt zum Ankunftspunkt:Naetschen: Zugverbindung

Described many times on hikr.org, I am on this route for the second time: in 2006 with my older son when he was 11 years old and now with my younger son (12y), who has been asking to climb this for some time.

After the heavy rain the night before and still rainfall until 10am I was not sure at all the N side of the Central Alps would be fine, but after consulting meteoblue.com for Andermatt and Goeschenen I got convinced all should be fine. Indeed, when we arrived as planned at 2pm the slabs were dry in most places and the a great scenery of remaining clouds was greeting us alongside a persistent but not yet unpleasant cool wind.

The route follows inclined slabs well secured with iron rungs and interesting features in the face that are steep but often walkable. In some place exposure is considerable but there are only one or two short vertical sections.

Exit at the torn Swiss flag (used to be Uri...). Good path (T2) further up. When we meet the main path we decide to go to Naetschen. For this we ascend up to p. 2029 and then go down to Naetschen train station.

Last 50m running down alpine meadows when we hear the train approaching, which takes us down to Andermatt station. From there we walk 20min to our starting point. The wind is now colder and we are happy when we are inside the car.

Tourengänger: MicheleK
Communities: English

Minimap
0Km
Klicke um zu zeichnen. Klicke auf den letzten Punkt um das Zeichnen zu beenden

Galerie

In einem neuen Fenster öffnen · Im gleichen Fenster öffnen

T2 K2-
4 Aug 11
Via Ferrata del Diavolo · Bombo
K2
24 Jul 11
Klettersteig Diavolo · Bergmax
K2
26 Aug 17
Klettersteig Diavolo · shuber
T2 K2-
12 Aug 12
Teuflischer Steig · ᴅinu
T2 K2
31 Aug 14
Klettersteig Diavolo · sniks

Kommentare (2)

Kommentar hinzufügen

gbal hat gesagt: Bravi!
Gesendet am 7. Januar 2013 um 19:48
Hi Michele! A lot of compliments for your ascent of the Ferrata del Diavolo that I read, in spite of its name, is a very pleasant experience (apart from the wind!). I think you are a lucky man and your son is a lucky son because it would be wonderful to do this adventure together “daddy” and “kid”.
I am also surprised to see a new report published on this English Community that I thought to be dead! In the past I wrote there some of my reports in English because I believe it should be useful to use a language understandable for many of us, no matter which is our mother tongue. Don’t you think so?
Bye Michael!
Giulio

MicheleK hat gesagt: RE:Bravi!
Gesendet am 8. Januar 2013 um 09:08
Hi Giulio!
come stai?
thank you for your comment. Indeed, the father-son mountain experiences are great - I have been trying to do this regularly in all disciplines from my kids young age onwards. Actually I think your posts inspired me and I then noticed that some of my own english posts were not tagged yet..
You are right and my English posts are because these are understandable to all - yet I think most people, either due to their abilty or because the simply feel more confortable, will write using their mother tongue. In my case I will switch depending on the mood...

Have a great day.
Michele

Kommentar hinzufügen»