Piz d'Agnel (3204 m), Tschima da Flix (3316 m) and Piz Picuogl (3333m)

Publiziert von Roald , 15. August 2016 um 14:25.

Region: Welt » Schweiz » Graubünden » Oberhalbstein
Tour Datum:13 August 2016
Wandern Schwierigkeit: T5- - anspruchsvolles Alpinwandern
Klettern Schwierigkeit: I (UIAA-Skala)
Wegpunkte:
Geo-Tags: CH-GR 
Zeitbedarf: 10:00
Aufstieg: 1750 m
Abstieg: 1750 m
Zufahrt zum Ausgangspunkt:By car to parking at Alp Flix (1900 m). Parking fee: 1 Fr per hour. The road from Sur to this new parking lot is paved all the way, and does not pose any problems anymore.

On this day the weather was perfect for a long hike to Tschima da Flix and other surrounding peaks. I started the hike at the parking lot on Alp Flix at 1900 m, and followed the road to Tigias (where the mountain restaurant and hotel Piz Platta is). Then I headed up the creek along Ava da las Tigias up to the flat area Plang Lung (2400 m). There is no official trail, but a path is generally visible. After that I traversed to the small lakes at 2547 m and at 2540 m. Between Plang Lung and the first lake it was somehow not so easy to find (the right) path traces, but the general direction was clear.

After the second lake the path goes up to P.2741 and further up the ridge towards Piz d'Agnel. At elevation 3020 m, the path splits in two. The left one goes to Fuorcla da Flix, whereas the right one which I took goes directly to Piz d'Agnel. At the summit of Piz d'Agnel (3204 m) it was time for a lunch break, and for signing in to the summit book. The container for the summit book has been struck by lightning, so the book may get wet soon.

After visiting Piz d'Agnel, I hiked down to Fuorcla da Flix and up to the minor western summit of Tschima da Flix (3301 m), and then to Tschima da Flix (3316 m) and Piz Picuogl (3333 m). The ridge to Piz Picuogl is a bit narrow and exposed in a few places, and requires a little bit of climbing (I-II) here and there. Thanks to the picture and description by Ivo66, the most tricky climbing section was much easier to master. The summit book on Piz Picuogl is wrapped in some plastic bags, but unfortunately the book is all wet, and there is nothing to write with either.

Difficulties:
Tigias (Alp Flix) up to the ridge at P. 2741: T3
P.2741 up to Piz d'Agnel: T4-
Piz d'Agnel - Fuorcla da Flix - Tschima da Flix minor western summit: T3
Tschima da Flix minor western summit - Tschima da Flix main summit: T4
Tschima da Flix main summit - Piz Picuogl: T5-

Distance: Total hiking distance approx. 17 km.

Equipment: retractable hiking sticks

Tourengänger: Roald

Minimap
0Km
Klicke um zu zeichnen. Klicke auf den letzten Punkt um das Zeichnen zu beenden

Galerie

In einem neuen Fenster öffnen · Im gleichen Fenster öffnen

Kommentar hinzufügen»