Segnas pass and Piz Dolf (3028 m) in perfect weather!

Publiziert von Roald , 17. November 2014 um 23:37.

Region: Welt » Schweiz » Graubünden » Surselva
Tour Datum: 1 August 2013
Wandern Schwierigkeit: T4- - Alpinwandern
Wegpunkte:
Geo-Tags: CH-GR   CH-SG   Segnas-Vorabgruppe   CH-GL 
Zeitbedarf: 7:45
Aufstieg: 1800 m
Abstieg: 1000 m
Strecke:19 km
Zufahrt zum Ausgangspunkt:Flims, chair lift to Naraus
Zufahrt zum Ankunftspunkt:Cable car from Cassons down to Naraus, chair lift to Flims

August 1st, 2013 was an absolutely wonderful day for hiking, and it was my first hike to the Segnas pass with a really close view to the Martinsloch.

First I took the chair lift from Flims to Foppa, and then the next chair lift to Naraus, where my hike started at about 09:15 in the morning. I followed the trail past Segnas Sut and Las Palas up to the Segnas pass (elevation 2627 m). Not much new is to be said about the route, except that it is a very beautiful scenic area. Especially the view to Martinsloch (a 15 m diameter hole through the mountain) is amazing!

After enjoying the view from the Segnas pass, and a lunch break in the area of Muletg da Sterls, I continued on the trail towards La Siala, and then to Segnas Sura. Here I left the official trail and went towards the Sardona pass. In part there was still some kind of trail visible, but not always. When I reached the first snowfields close to the glacier, I could just follow in the footsteps of others. From the Sardona pass I hiked up to the top of Piz Dolf as already described in other hikr reports. The panoramic view from the summit of Piz Dolf was fantastic!

The return from P. 2998 to the Sardona pass was easy and fast thanks to snow-surfing. I just needed to speed up a bit on the way to Cassons and I could make it for the second last cable car ride of the day.

Please be aware that the attached geodata is not an actual GPS recording. But right after the trip I carefully drew the route on the map in Google Earth, and the result is attached. It should be quite accurate.

Tourengänger: Roald

Minimap
0Km
Klicke um zu zeichnen. Klicke auf den letzten Punkt um das Zeichnen zu beenden

Galerie

In einem neuen Fenster öffnen · Im gleichen Fenster öffnen

T4
5 Aug 14
Piz Dolf / Trinserhorn 3028m · denali2002
T5 I
18 Jul 14
Trinserhorn - Überschreitung · Bergmax