The ridges at the end of the Sihl valley

Publiziert von 360 Pro , 28. Juli 2007 um 21:48.

Region: Welt » Schweiz » Schwyz
Tour Datum:25 Juli 2007
Wandern Schwierigkeit: T6 - schwieriges Alpinwandern
Klettern Schwierigkeit: II (UIAA-Skala)
Wegpunkte:
Geo-Tags: CH-SZ   Westliche Sihltaler Alpen   Östliche Sihltaler Alpen   CH-GL 
Zufahrt zum Ausgangspunkt:cff logo Klöntal, Richisau
Zufahrt zum Ankunftspunkt:cff logo Unteriberg, Post

Since I liked the “Hintere Gräte im Sihltal” so much the last time, I decided to explore some more of these peaks and ridges. And I have to say it is a very nice area and definitely worthwhile visiting more than just once.

I started my hike in Richisau and walked up to the Saaspass (T3). From there I followed the ridges all the way to Chläbdächer. There are only a few passages where you leave the ridge in order to bypass difficult sections.

Lauiberg is T4 at most, “Mannli”, the little peak after Lauiberg is quite exposed but technically not too difficult. The main peak before Lauiberg is a very steep grass slope (T5). From there you get to the summit cross of Mieserenstock without problems. After the lowest point between Mieserenstock and Höch Hund you bypass the drop on the south side and then without problems to Höch - and down to Teuf Hund. If you climb Teuf Hund from west it is only a II, but harder from east. The way up to Chläbdächer and the very exposed ridge following are the most difficult parts of this tour (II, T5+).

Afterwards I also added Twäriberg, Rütistein, Pfannenstöckli, Schülberg and Biet to the list of peaks visited - they all kind of are on the way down to Unteriberg. From Twäriberg I took the direct path on the steep east side down to Rütistein (T4), then continuing along the ridge over the hill called Pfannenstöckli to the east side of Schülberg, from where a path leads up to the summit (T4). For the way down from Schülberg to the alp of Hinterofen I chose the NE ridge which is kind of exposed and very steep (T5) then without problems over to Biet and down to Sunnenberg.

Richisau – Untersaas – Obersaas – Saaspass – Lauiberg – Mieserenstock – Höch Hund – Teuf Hund - Chläbdächer – Twäriberg – Rütistein – Pfannenstöckli – Schülberg – Biet – Sunnenberg

Tourengänger: 360
Communities: T6

Minimap
0Km
Klicke um zu zeichnen. Klicke auf den letzten Punkt um das Zeichnen zu beenden

Galerie

In einem neuen Fenster öffnen · Im gleichen Fenster öffnen

T6
30 Jun 04
Mieserenstock - Höch Hund · Delta
T6
18 Okt 05
Sihltal-Rundtour · Delta
T6 III
T6-
T6- II
1 Nov 16
Mieserenstock und Twäriberg · carpintero
T5
25 Mai 07
Höch Hund (2215m) · Omega3
T6 II
23 Jun 12
Sihltal+ · tricky

Kommentare (4)

Kommentar hinzufügen

phono hat gesagt: wow
Gesendet am 28. Juli 2007 um 22:24
eine echt starke öv-tour. wiedermal geile bilder. irgendwann muss ich das auch mal machen.

360 Pro hat gesagt: RE:wow
Gesendet am 28. Juli 2007 um 22:49
Danke phono!

FYI: Alle meine Touren sind öv-Touren! (... ausgerechnet bei dieser hier hatte ich eine Mitfahrgelegenheit von Sunnenberg)

Gruss, 360

Fenek hat gesagt: ja, wow!
Gesendet am 29. Juli 2007 um 09:55
schliesse mich den Komplimenten an! Geniale Bilder und die Tour ein echter Knüller. Gratuliere!

Omega3 hat gesagt: Very nioe!
Gesendet am 30. Juli 2007 um 23:14
It seems, that you are infected by the "Höch Hund" virus. I know why!

Kommentar hinzufügen»