Monte Ferraro

Publiziert von brunoz , 23. Juni 2021 um 22:13.

Region: Welt » Schweiz » Tessin » Sottoceneri
Tour Datum:21 Juni 2021
Wandern Schwierigkeit: T1 - Wandern
Wegpunkte:
Geo-Tags: CH-TI   Gruppo Tamaro-Lema 
Zeitbedarf: 4:00
Aufstieg: 635 m
Abstieg: 635 m
Strecke:Arosio - Alp de Pol - La Bassa - Monte Ferraro - La Bassa - Bõscior - Arosio
Kartennummer:CNS 1333 Tesserete

Back to some hikiing after my accident! A soft stroll was what I needed, so Monte Ferraro was the ideal option. I had been here 8 years ago, in a peculiar January with very little snow. This diminutive summit stands somewhat isolated, so the view from the summit is quite beautiful. Not on a cloudy day as mine! Kick-off is from Arosio; the comfy parking area next to the road-barrier where the hike starts, north of the village, was hardly accessible because of some extensive works. I parked in a tiny square within the village. The route is very well described on Hikr, so I will only add that I followed the path contouring Monte Ferraro on the western flank, reaching Alp de Pol and La Bassa. From here the summit can be reached in quarter of an hour. I got there amid rolling clouds. I logged the summit book and rushed back fearing a shower. From La Bassa I headed down to Arosio via Bõscior, the shortest/quickest route. Bad choice: apart the very first 10/15 minutes on a nice path, you get to descend on a pretty boring paved road all the way down, contouring the eastern flank of Monte Ferraro. That's ok, anyway, but I would have much rather gone back the western route. A very mild hike, yet very enjoyable.

Tourengänger: brunoz

Minimap
0Km
Klicke um zu zeichnen. Klicke auf den letzten Punkt um das Zeichnen zu beenden

Galerie

In einem neuen Fenster öffnen · Im gleichen Fenster öffnen

T2
15 Nov 15
Monte Ferraro · paoloski
T2 WT2
T2
9 Okt 10