Lauiberg (2057 m) & Fläschenspitz (2073 m) - bike & hike from Klöntal Plätz

Publiziert von Roald , 22. Mai 2020 um 17:28.

Region: Welt » Schweiz » Glarus
Tour Datum:21 Mai 2020
Wandern Schwierigkeit: T4 - Alpinwandern
Mountainbike Schwierigkeit: L - Leicht fahrbar
Wegpunkte:
Geo-Tags: CH-SZ   Östliche Sihltaler Alpen   CH-GL 
Zeitbedarf: 9:15
Aufstieg: 1700 m
Abstieg: 1700 m
Strecke:See waypoints and GPS track (27 km)
Zufahrt zum Ausgangspunkt:By car to Plätz (Hinter Klöntal). Free parking available.

Bike & hike from Klöntal Plätz to Lauiberg, Biet, & Fläschenspitz in perfect weather! Start of the tour at 8:15 AM. First with the bike up to Schwelaui (500 m elevation gain), where I parked the bike. Then on the wrw marked trails up to Saaspass (T3). During the ascent I did not exactly follow the marked trail at the beginning.

From Saaspass I hiked to Lauiberg, and back again (T3). There were a few people in the area, but no big crowds. Next, I headed up to Biet and continued to P.1918 where I enjoyed my lunch in the bright sunshine. Afterwards I continued towards Fläschenspitz. The traverse in the scree was rather strenuous (T3+). I headed for the small tree which indicates the best (easiest) place to ascend. A little bit of climbing is needed, but there is a rope which can be helpful (T4). After that it is easy to continue to the summit of Fläschenspitz. There were two people at the summit, but when I was approaching, they started the descent. So I had the mountain top all for myself.

For the descent, I followed the same way back to Saaspass, but then I took a detour around Sihlseeli before heading back down to my bike. The bike ride down to Klöntalersee was quite fast.

All in all a great bike & hike with great weather!

Remarks:
Please see the attached GPS track for more details on the route.

Equipment:
- hiking sticks
- ice axe (not used)

Tourengänger: Roald
Communities: Bike & Hike

Minimap
0Km
Klicke um zu zeichnen. Klicke auf den letzten Punkt um das Zeichnen zu beenden

Galerie

In einem neuen Fenster öffnen · Im gleichen Fenster öffnen

T4-
18 Jun 23