Rossalpelispitz (2075 m) - golden October at Wägitalersee

Publiziert von Roald , 15. Oktober 2017 um 17:26.

Region: Welt » Schweiz » Schwyz
Tour Datum:15 Oktober 2017
Wandern Schwierigkeit: T4- - Alpinwandern
Wegpunkte:
Geo-Tags: CH-GL   CH-SZ   Oberseegruppe 
Zeitbedarf: 5:15
Aufstieg: 1150 m
Abstieg: 1150 m
Strecke:See waypoints and GPS track (10 km)
Zufahrt zum Ausgangspunkt:By car to Wägitalersee. Some parking available next to the road between Ziggen and Oberhof.
Kartennummer:https://map.wanderland.ch

A nice hike to Rossalpelispitz or Rossälplispitz as it is called on the newest online maps. I started the hike around 8:30 in the morning, and almost the entire ascent took place in the shade. But the temperatures were still quite mild and pleasant. I followed the white-blue-white marked trail from P.1592 up to the summit. At elevation 1700 m, there is short steeper section which I would rate as T4-. Between elevation 1850 m and 1950 m, I took a shortcut and did not exactly follow the trail (T3). For the final 30 m elevation gain to the summit, the trail is secured with chains or wires (T4-).

After 2 h 10 min with a good pace, I reached the summit of Rossalpelispitz. The view from the summit was magnificent in this perfect October weather! Numerous hikers were in the area, and even Brünnelistock had at least 10-15 visitors today.

For the descent, I followed the unmarked path which goes down between Rossalpelispitz and Brünnelistock. Again, the initial descent features chains or wires, and these extend maybe 30 m further if you go this way down (T4-). Further down, at elevation 1930 m, there is a steeper section. But surprisingly, here the difficulty did in my opinion not exceed T3+.

Later I enjoyed my lunch in the sunshine below Plattenberg, before I headed back down to the lake.

Please see attached GPS track for more details on the route.

Equipment:
- Hiking sticks

Tourengänger: Roald

Minimap
0Km
Klicke um zu zeichnen. Klicke auf den letzten Punkt um das Zeichnen zu beenden

Galerie

In einem neuen Fenster öffnen · Im gleichen Fenster öffnen

Kommentar hinzufügen»