Morning hike to Brünnelistock (2132 m)

Publiziert von Roald , 30. Juli 2018 um 17:00.

Region: Welt » Schweiz » Schwyz
Tour Datum:30 Juli 2018
Wandern Schwierigkeit: T5- - anspruchsvolles Alpinwandern
Wegpunkte:
Geo-Tags: CH-GL   CH-SZ   Oberseegruppe 
Zeitbedarf: 5:15
Aufstieg: 1200 m
Abstieg: 1200 m
Strecke:See waypoints and GPS track (11 km)
Zufahrt zum Ausgangspunkt:By car to Wägitalersee. Some parking available next to the road between Oberhof and Ziggen.
Kartennummer:https://map.wanderland.ch

This was a very nice hike to Brünnelistock (2132 m) in perfect weather.

Start of the hike at 7:40 in the morning. I followed the wrw marked trail from Wägitalersee via Aberli to P.1592 (just before Hohfläschenmatt). From there I ascended off trail until I reached the unmarked path which goes up between Brünnelistock and Rossalpelispitz. Next, I continued from P.1990 to the summit of Brünnelistock following the clearly visible but unmarked path. It is not that difficult, but a few places are very exposed, and require full concentration.

From the summit, I went maybe 30-40 m towards the eastern minor summit. Further that way, it gets more difficult. I also had no information about the descent in easterly direction, so after a short break at the summit, I headed back the same way again.

It would have been very easy to also visit Rossalpelispitz on the way, only 80-90 m additional elevation gain. But due to the very warm weather, and since I had already been there last year, I skipped it.

Somewhere below Hohfläschenhütte, in the shade under a big tree, I enjoyed my lunch break.

Please see attached GPS track for more details on the route.

Equipment:
- Hiking sticks
- Ice axe (not used)

Tourengänger: Roald

Minimap
0Km
Klicke um zu zeichnen. Klicke auf den letzten Punkt um das Zeichnen zu beenden

Galerie

In einem neuen Fenster öffnen · Im gleichen Fenster öffnen

Kommentar hinzufügen»