Piz Lischana – The prominent peak southeast of Scuol

Publiziert von 360 Pro , 10. November 2007 um 10:58.

Region: Welt » Schweiz » Graubünden » Unterengadin
Tour Datum: 2 November 2007
Wandern Schwierigkeit: T4 - Alpinwandern
Wegpunkte:
Geo-Tags: Lischana Gruppe   CH-GR 
Zufahrt zum Ausgangspunkt:cff logo Scuol-Tarasp, in the summer there is a bus to cff logo Scuol, San Jon
Zufahrt zum Ankunftspunkt:cff logo Scuol-Tarasp, in the summer there is a bus to cff logo Scuol, San Jon

If you lay in the outdoor whirlpool of the Bogn Engiadina in Scuol you can’t miss Piz Lischana the prominent peak southeast of Scuol. Also, the quite impressive SAC hut Chamanna Lischana is visible from there too and is located on a rock between Piz Lischana and Piz San Jon, it’s sitting there on exactly 2500m, high above Scuol. Some good reasons to check those out after and/or before some soaking in the Bogn.

I started in Scuol at dawn. It is hard to miss the numerous paths up to San Jon, not only because there are so many, but also because they are really well marked. Take any of the bridges across the Inn and just follow one of the marked routes to San Jon. From the eastern end of the farm I followed the marked path up to the SAC hut. It is built on a rock shoulder right between Piz San Jon and Piz Lischana and has an excellent view down to Scuol.

The path then leads southeast (on the left side) on rubble up to Fuorcla da Rims. I was able to find the path easily even though there was up to 20 cm of snow on the ground. Steinmannli and red/white path markers lead the way. From Fuorcla da Rims I went up to P. 3044 from where the rest of the path to Piz Lischana along the long rim can be seen. The path traces can be found easily. There are no real technical difficulties and the rim is not too exposed (T4). The last ascend to the summit is quite steep but again not really difficult. On the main peak with the big Steinmannli you can’t see down to Scuol, but the secondary peak a little northwest allows a very nice view down to the Unterengadin.

My original plan was to go down to S-charl via Lajet da Lischana and Alp Sesvenna, however since I forgot to check whether there are buses from S-charl to Scuol at this time of the year and didn’t feel like walking back to Scuol from S-charl, I decided to go down the same way I came up. (And my feeling was right; there are no buses between Scuol and S-charl after October 21st!)

Scuol – San Jon – Chamanna Lischana CAS – P. 3044 – Piz Lischana and back

Tourengänger: 360

Minimap
0Km
Klicke um zu zeichnen. Klicke auf den letzten Punkt um das Zeichnen zu beenden

Galerie

In einem neuen Fenster öffnen · Im gleichen Fenster öffnen

Kommentar hinzufügen»