Dreispitz

Publiziert von Cirrus , 13. Oktober 2007 um 21:54.

Region: Welt » Schweiz » Bern » Frutigland
Tour Datum: 7 Oktober 2007
Wandern Schwierigkeit: T3 - anspruchsvolles Bergwandern
Wegpunkte:
Geo-Tags: CH-BE 
Zeitbedarf: 6:15
Aufstieg: 1750 m
Abstieg: 1750 m
Zufahrt zum Ausgangspunkt:öV Kiental
Zufahrt zum Ankunftspunkt:öV Kiental

Hiking classification: 2 stars (acceptable)

Starting from Kiental, and going into the direction rengg, until ca. 1140 m the way is clear, but then the quite broad continues, while the hiking way deviates towards the left. I followed the main road, and insisted for a time following the creek, finally ascending very steep and exposed towards a wood, increasing in difficulty towards T5. As it was unsure whether it would be possible to reach the hiking road (according to the map the terrain should bot be too steep, but the map did not display very well the detailed topography here), I returned. Later I heard from somebody else that made the same mistake as I that I was possible to follow the creek for some time, and ascending very steep later. The road towards Rengg is broad and boaring. From Rengg onwards the hiking way is small, slipery and somewhat exposed. It is blue-white marked, but I would give it not more than T3. However, again I made a mistake (also because of not looking to the map), and in order to come back on the hiking road I climbed a small couloir (T4, I). After these two mistakes, I went without problems to the top, the last 150 metres are very steep, but not really exposed.

Route: Kiental- Mieschweid- Pt. 1499- Rengg- Pt. 1779- Dreispitz (und zurück).

Wetter: Sonnig, unten erst Hochnebelfetzen, später untiefe und flache Quellwolken

Alleingang

Tourengänger: Cirrus

Minimap
0Km
Klicke um zu zeichnen. Klicke auf den letzten Punkt um das Zeichnen zu beenden

Galerie

In einem neuen Fenster öffnen · Im gleichen Fenster öffnen

T3
19 Jul 15
Dreispitz 2520,1m · Sputnik
T3+
21 Mai 11