Piz d'Emmat Dadora (2850 m)

Publiziert von Roald , 22. Juni 2018 um 22:17.

Region: Welt » Schweiz » Graubünden » Oberhalbstein
Tour Datum:22 Juni 2018
Wandern Schwierigkeit: T4+ - Alpinwandern
Wegpunkte:
Geo-Tags: CH-GR 
Zeitbedarf: 6:30
Aufstieg: 900 m
Abstieg: 900 m
Strecke:See waypoints and GPS track (10 km)
Zufahrt zum Ausgangspunkt:By car to the Julier pass road. Parking at P.2081 (parking available for 2-3 cars).
Kartennummer:https://map.wanderland.ch

Start of the hike at 10:00 in the morning. There was quite thick fog at that time, and I already lost my way after a few hundred meters. Eventually I got back on track, but it cost me half an hour extra... But the fog soon started to disappear, and the weather became much better. I followed the wrw marked trail up to elevation 2300 m. From there, I headed for the Piz d'Emmat Dadora north ridge. Between 2400 and 2700 m elevation, it is quite steep in some places (T4).

Just before reaching the summit, the fog came back for a moment. It was also rather cold and a bit windy. But a little bit later, the last patches of fog disappeared, and the view from the summit was magnificent. I spotted a couple of female ibex with young ones just below the summit. At first they did not notice me, so I managed to take a few pictures.

The summit book at Piz d'Emmat Dadora is now one year old, and my entry was the seventh in total. According to the summit book, I was the second visitor this year. Someone had been there in February 2018; with skis I assume.

For the descent, I hiked in southerly direction from the summit down to Fuorcla d'Emmat (T4+). Next, I had the pleasure to slide down on the snowfields in direction NE, and passed a small unnamed turquoise lake at elevation 2495 m. Then I got onto the wrw marked hiking trail, and hiked past the scenic Leg Grevasalvas.

Equipment:
- Gaiters
- Hiking sticks
- Ice axe (not used)

Tourengänger: Roald

Minimap
0Km
Klicke um zu zeichnen. Klicke auf den letzten Punkt um das Zeichnen zu beenden

Galerie

In einem neuen Fenster öffnen · Im gleichen Fenster öffnen

WS+
6 Apr 24