Gfroren Horn (2746 m) - hike from Sertig

Publiziert von Roald , 19. Oktober 2017 um 12:22.

Region: Welt » Schweiz » Graubünden » Davos
Tour Datum:17 Oktober 2017
Wandern Schwierigkeit: T3+ - anspruchsvolles Bergwandern
Wegpunkte:
Geo-Tags: CH-GR 
Zeitbedarf: 6:30
Aufstieg: 1000 m
Abstieg: 1000 m
Strecke:See waypoints and GPS track (11.5 km)
Zufahrt zum Ausgangspunkt:By car to Sertig Sand (parking fee 1 Fr. per hour, max 10 hours).
Kartennummer:https://map.wanderland.ch

Start of the hike at 9:30 in Sertig Sand. From Feelabach, I followed an unmarked path in direction Senetrizfurgga. The plan was to ascend from elevation 2300 m on the NW ridge to the summit of Gfroren Horn. However, to do so, I would have had to cross a lot of rubble, and the grounds were partially snow covered. So, instead I headed for Senetrizfurgga, but I actually ascended to the ridge a little bit north of Senetrizfurgga (T3+).

Next, I hiked down to Senetrizfurgga and up the ridge in southerly direction (T3+). There was some snow on the ridge, but it could mostly be avoided. Afterwards I continued on the Gfroren Horn east ridge to the summit (T3).

At the summit I enjoyed the great view to other mountains and a nice lunch break. I did not find a summit book in the cairn.

For the descent, I first followed the east ridge for about 400-500 m, and then I headed down towards Riner Furgga (T3). Next, I hiked a bit in southerly direction to find a suitable place to descend near Bim Schära. The main problem is to avoid all the brush during the descent in this area.

Finally I hiked back to Sertig Sand on the road.

Please see attached GPS track for more details on the route.

Equipment:
- Hiking sticks

Tourengänger: Roald

Minimap
0Km
Klicke um zu zeichnen. Klicke auf den letzten Punkt um das Zeichnen zu beenden

Galerie

In einem neuen Fenster öffnen · Im gleichen Fenster öffnen

Kommentar hinzufügen»