Hike to Seehorn & Hüreli (Davos)

Publiziert von Roald , 21. Mai 2017 um 20:16.

Region: Welt » Schweiz » Graubünden » Davos
Tour Datum:21 Mai 2017
Wandern Schwierigkeit: T3 - anspruchsvolles Bergwandern
Wegpunkte:
Geo-Tags: Flüela-Gruppe   CH-GR 
Zeitbedarf: 6:00
Aufstieg: 1050 m
Abstieg: 1050 m
Strecke:12 km

Seehorn (2238 m) and Hüreli (2444 m) are two peaks very close to Davos. In fact, I started my hike at the lake in Davos. I followed the marked trail to Chaltboden, and then to Seehorn. Just before the summit, I had to cross 2-3 snowfields, but it was easy since I could follow the tracks of others who had been there yesterday(?). I did not meet anyone else on the way up, nor at the summit. But later I spotted several hikers who went there after I had already left.

Next, I descended to Chaltboden, and continued up towards Hüreli. The trail goes up on the west side of Hüreli, and there were still large snowfields remaining. However, it was no problem to cross the snowfields wearing the gaiters and using my hiking sticks. The snow was rather soft, but I usually didn't sink more than 15-20 cm down.

After a short photo stop at the summit of Hüreli, I continued to P.2458 which is only about 10 minutes walk to the north-east. At P.2458 I had my lunch and enjoyed the magnificent view to Pischa, where it looks still very much like winter.

For the descent, I chose to surf the snowfields down towards Bedraberg. But below elevation 2300 m, there was not much snow left. Further down I got back onto a marked trail, and followed it to Chaltboden. From there, I descended the same way as I came up.

Equipment:
- Hiking sticks
- Gaiters
- Crampons (not used)

Total tour distance: 12 km
Please attached GPS track for more details.

Tourengänger: Roald

Minimap
0Km
Klicke um zu zeichnen. Klicke auf den letzten Punkt um das Zeichnen zu beenden

Galerie

In einem neuen Fenster öffnen · Im gleichen Fenster öffnen

Kommentar hinzufügen»