Chaiserstock (2515 m) and Rossstock (2461 m)

Publiziert von Roald , 7. Januar 2016 um 20:37.

Region: Welt » Schweiz » Schwyz
Tour Datum:25 Oktober 2013
Wandern Schwierigkeit: T4 - Alpinwandern
Klettern Schwierigkeit: I (UIAA-Skala)
Wegpunkte:
Geo-Tags: CH-SZ   CH-UR 
Zeitbedarf: 7:00
Aufstieg: 1150 m
Abstieg: 1150 m
Zufahrt zum Ausgangspunkt:By car to Chäppeliberg (near Riemenstalden). Then with the gondola to Gitschen.
Zufahrt zum Ankunftspunkt:Same as start point.

Driving up from Sisikon to Chäppeliberg by car was already an exiting start of the day, as the road is only one lane wide. The places where crossing traffic can pass are not that many. But there was hardly anyone else on the road, so it worked out just fine.

The gondola going from Chäppeliberg to Gitschen was the old style without full enclosure and with space for max. four people, but worked very well.

I started my hike at about 9:00 in the morning at Gitschen (elevation 1716 m), following the blue/white trail in direction Chaiserstock. There had been some snowfall in the weeks before my hike, but most of the snow had melted away again.

After visiting Chaiserstock I followed the trail below Fulen, and went to the summit of Rossstock. I skipped Fulen, because the ascent is rather steep, and there was still some snow left there.

Times:
Gitschen - Chaiserstock: 2 h
Chaiserstock - Rossstock: 2 h
Rossstock - Gitschen: 1 h 30 min

Difficulties:
Chaisertor couloir: T3+
After Chaisertor couloir: The following steep and/or exposed sections on the ridge (secured with wires/chains): T4

Tourengänger: Roald

Minimap
0Km
Klicke um zu zeichnen. Klicke auf den letzten Punkt um das Zeichnen zu beenden

Galerie

In einem neuen Fenster öffnen · Im gleichen Fenster öffnen

T4 II K1
30 Okt 16
Chaiserstock & Fulen · ᴅinu
T4
14 Jul 15
Ein Klassiker im Lidernengebiet · Dimmugljufur