Passhöreli (2961 m) - ski tour from Sertig

Publiziert von Roald , 21. Februar 2019 um 20:10.

Region: Welt » Schweiz » Graubünden » Davos
Tour Datum:21 Februar 2019
Ski Schwierigkeit: WS
Wegpunkte:
Geo-Tags: CH-GR 
Zeitbedarf: 5:15
Aufstieg: 1100 m
Abstieg: 1100 m
Strecke:See waypoints and GPS track
Zufahrt zum Ausgangspunkt:By bus from Davos to Sertig.
Zufahrt zum Ankunftspunkt:By bus from Sertig to Davos.

Start of the ski tour at 8:35 AM from Sertig Sand. After so many days of nice sunny weather, there was of course a well established ski track all the way to the Sertig pass. On the way, I met a skier who had been on Passhöreli yesterday, so I got first hand information about the conditions. Just before the Sertig pass I mounted the ski crampons, and I kept them on until the summit of Passhöreli. From the pass, I followed the "wrong" track, which had mainly been used by snow shoe hikers. The better route is where I skied down. But as I passed P.2822, I saw a few ptarmigans (Schneehühner), so it payed off taking the "wrong" track. But afterwards I had to traverse a steep area to get to the track up to the summit of Passhöreli. It is currently possible to ascend with skis to within 10 m distance of the summit. The last 50 m of the ascent is fairly steep though (35°).

At the summit the view was magnificent, and there was barely any wind! I spent nearly an hour at the summit. No other visitors today.

Skiing down was quite nice, but snow conditions were mixed. After all quite a bit of powder, but in some places the snow was hard blown by the wind.

Please see the attached GPS track for more details on the route.

Remarks:
The avalanche risk was "2 - moderate".
Duration of the ascent: 3 h 45 min.
Duration for skiing down: 35 min.

Tourengänger: Roald
Communities: Skitouren

Minimap
0Km
Klicke um zu zeichnen. Klicke auf den letzten Punkt um das Zeichnen zu beenden

Galerie

In einem neuen Fenster öffnen · Im gleichen Fenster öffnen

Kommentar hinzufügen»