Snowshoe hike to Fidisberg (1919 m)

Publiziert von Roald , 29. Januar 2017 um 17:26.

Region: Welt » Schweiz » Schwyz
Tour Datum:29 Januar 2017
Wandern Schwierigkeit: T2 - Bergwandern
Schneeshuhtouren Schwierigkeit: WT2 - Schneeschuhwanderung
Wegpunkte:
Geo-Tags: Nördliche Muotataler Alpen   CH-SZ   Westliche Sihltaler Alpen 
Zeitbedarf: 5:00
Aufstieg: 1000 m
Abstieg: 400 m
Strecke:Weglosen - Druesberghütte - Fidisberg

Start in Weglosen shortly after 8:00 in the morning. I followed the snow covered road up to Druesberghütte. This road is used for sledging, ski tours and hiking in the winter, but obviously nobody was coming downhill early in the morning. At Druesberghütte, I put on my snowshoes, and continued in direction Lehhütte. Somewhere above Druesberghütte, after hiking for one and a half hours, I finally got into the sunshine. Before reaching Lehhütte I took a left towards the start of the western ridge to Fidisberg, which I followed to the summit.

There were a few old snowshoe tracks on the way, but on this hike I did not meet anyone else on Fidisberg. On the other hand I saw maybe 10-15 skiers who were on the way to Biet, or already at the summit there. The snow did not seem that great for ski tours though, cause it was sometimes hard, and sometimes soft. But for snowshoe hiking it was fine.

During the descent, I followed the same route as for the ascent. When I got back at the Druesberghütte, I rented a sled which made it a lot faster to get back down to Weglosen.

Tourengänger: Roald

Minimap
0Km
Klicke um zu zeichnen. Klicke auf den letzten Punkt um das Zeichnen zu beenden

Galerie

In einem neuen Fenster öffnen · Im gleichen Fenster öffnen

Kommentare (2)

Kommentar hinzufügen

Ema Panz hat gesagt: Thank you!
Gesendet am 11. März 2017 um 09:27
Thank you Roald for this hike report, we went there in mid-February, the snow was great and the sun was shining the whole day! Amazing!
We followed your track, but lost the trace after the Druesberghutte: we went left following skiers traces, there are some small houses there. We finally got back to your track after 1h.

Thank you again! :)

Roald hat gesagt: RE:Thank you!
Gesendet am 12. März 2017 um 10:32
Great to hear that my hiking report was helpful for you!

Kommentar hinzufügen»