Monte Legnone

Publiziert von DHM123 , 20. Februar 2013 um 11:40.

Region: Welt » Italien » Lombardei
Tour Datum: 1 Juli 2010
Wandern Schwierigkeit: T3 - anspruchsvolles Bergwandern
Wegpunkte:
Geo-Tags: I 
Zeitbedarf: 5:30
Aufstieg: 1200 m
Abstieg: 1200 m
Zufahrt zum Ausgangspunkt:Rifugio Roccorli dei Lorla, Tremenico
Zufahrt zum Ankunftspunkt:Rifugio Roccorli dei Lorla, Tremenico
Kartennummer:use swissgeo.ch and build your own map ... - there are not really good maps available that cover the alpi orobie occidentale ...

For me one of the most beautiful parts of the alps - the alpi orobie - or bergamascan alps.
No wonder, Claude Debussy immortalized the serenity of this fine landscape in his Suite Bergamasque - who doesn't know set 3 "Claire de la lune" ?
And the people are the same way - nice and friendly.
Anyway, Monte Legnone - the highest mountain surrounding lake Como is certainly worth visiting and renown for its vista. Well, on my trip, I was not so lucky - 1 July 2010 was a rather cloudy, but nevertheless quite hot early summer day. I started a little too late - 11.15 at the Rifugio Roccorli dei Lorla, so it was already 25 ° ...
The way is marked very well and proceeds straight to the top - constantly in eastern direction.
The first part is rather flat and after about 1 hour traversing lush forrest and alp slopes, one reaches the Alpe Agrogno at about 1750 m - if I remember correctly, one can get cheese here ...
After that a shoulder leeds to a first rocky ridge and the way gets much steeper.
Via la Porta dei Merli - a rocky gate - a stone bivuac cottage "Cà de legn" is reached at about 2150 m after another hour:
Then comes a mini climbing passage for some meters (I) and the way is getting even steeper.
The last 50 m in altitude require again a little climbing aptitude, but the rocks are pretty much harmless, nevertheless secured with a rope. It took me close to 3 hours to reach the top without much of a hurry as it was rather humid.
Return time about 2 h 30 min. on the same way.
Unfortunately, there were no Stambecci to be seen anywhere - so I was more lucky on my trip to Tre Signore in 2011 ...
Many greetings from Munich :)

Tourengänger: DHM123

Minimap
0Km
Klicke um zu zeichnen. Klicke auf den letzten Punkt um das Zeichnen zu beenden

Galerie

In einem neuen Fenster öffnen · Im gleichen Fenster öffnen

T4- II WT5
30 Dez 16
Monte Legnone, 2609 m. · viciox
T3 WS-
24 Mär 12
Monte Legnone m2609 · Daniele66
WS+
30 Nov 11
Monte Legnone : il passero solitario · Barba43 (Girovagando)
T3+
19 Jun 11
Monte Legnone, 2609 m · roko
T4 II
29 Mai 11
M.te Legnone mt. 2610 · diego
S
5 Mär 11
Monte Legnone 2609 m · skiboy1969
T3

Kommentar hinzufügen»