Cucalner/Guggernüll - bike & hike from Innerferrera

Publiziert von Roald , 21. Juni 2020 um 14:13.

Region: Welt » Schweiz » Graubünden » Avers
Tour Datum:20 Juni 2020
Wandern Schwierigkeit: T2 - Bergwandern
Mountainbike Schwierigkeit: L - Leicht fahrbar
Wegpunkte:
Geo-Tags: CH-GR 
Zeitbedarf: 8:00
Aufstieg: 1200 m
Abstieg: 1200 m
Strecke:See waypoints and GPS track (30 km)
Zufahrt zum Ausgangspunkt:By car to Innerferrera. Free parking next to the old bridge, on the same side of the river as the village.
Unterkunftmöglichkeiten:Gasthaus Alpenrose in Innerferrera.

Bike & hike from Innerferrera via Cresta to Cucalner/Guggernüll. Start of the bike ride shortly before 9 AM in Innerferrera. For the bike ride up to Cresta, I followed the main road, but there was not much traffic. The distance is approx. 10 km, with nearly 500 m elevation gain. The road goes through several tunnels, so your bike needs to have proper lights!

I parked the bike shortly before reaching Cresta, and followed the wrw marked trail past Oberplatta up to the summit of Guggernüll. At some point I spotted an eagle, but I was not able to take a picture of it. I also saw a couple of chamois from a distance. The weather was quite nice in the morning, but at noon it became more cloudy. It was rather cold and windy at the summit of Guggernüll, but at least it did not rain. After a short lunch break, I continued up to Grimsla, before I headed back down towards Cresta. During the descent the weather again improved.

Overall it was a nice hike even if the weather conditions were not perfect.

Remarks:
- Please see the attached GPS track for more details on the route.
- Equipment: Mountain bike (not an e-bike), trail-running shoes (Mizuno Wave rider GTX) and hiking sticks.
- I only saw two other hikers who went to Guggernüll, but they left the summit and descended towards Alp Starlera shortly before I arrived at the summit.

Tourengänger: Roald
Communities: Bike & Hike

Minimap
0Km
Klicke um zu zeichnen. Klicke auf den letzten Punkt um das Zeichnen zu beenden

Galerie

In einem neuen Fenster öffnen · Im gleichen Fenster öffnen

Kommentar hinzufügen»