Fuorcla Laviner (3001 m) - ski tour from Tinizong

Publiziert von Roald , 19. April 2019 um 21:00.

Region: Welt » Schweiz » Graubünden » Oberhalbstein
Tour Datum:19 April 2019
Ski Schwierigkeit: WS+
Wegpunkte:
Geo-Tags: CH-GR 
Zeitbedarf: 9:45
Aufstieg: 1950 m
Abstieg: 1950 m
Strecke:See waypoints and GPS track (26 km)
Zufahrt zum Ausgangspunkt:By car to Tinizong. Up the road "Crap la Falla" until elevation 1320 m, where there is designated parking area.
Unterkunftmöglichkeiten:Hotel Albula & Julier, Tiefencastel

Start of this ski tour shortly before 6 AM just above the village of Tinizong. Currently you first need to walk on foot up on the forest road about 2.5 km distance and 340 m elevation gain, before you can put on the skis. There is hardly any snow left on the forest road. But I was prepared for that, and I walked up the road wearing my sneakers, having the skis & ski boots attached to my backpack.

The plan was to go to Fuorcla Laviner via Demat, and on the way back go across Furschela da Colm and ski down via Demat. But in Val d'Err the snow became too soft and wet in the afternoon, and in the end I just skied down to Tgant Pensa following the forest road from Alp Viglia.

On the north side of Fuorcla Laviner there is still some packed powder snow wherever the slope is facing northeast. That was really nice for skiing down, but for going up I had to create my own track, which was in some places quite hard work.

I briefly met two other skiers who reached Fuorcla Laviner shortly after me. I also saw a couple of skiers who skied down into Val d'Err after having visited Piz d'Err.

All in all a nice ski tour, but too long given the current snow and temperature conditions.

I refer to the enclosed GPS track for more details on the route.

Avalanche risk (according to SLF): Dry avalanches: 1 - low, wet avalanches during the day: 3 - considerable.

Tourengänger: Roald
Communities: Skitouren

Minimap
0Km
Klicke um zu zeichnen. Klicke auf den letzten Punkt um das Zeichnen zu beenden

Galerie

In einem neuen Fenster öffnen · Im gleichen Fenster öffnen

Kommentar hinzufügen»