Punta di Larescia 2195m

Publiziert von MicheleK , 11. August 2015 um 01:12.

Region: Welt » Schweiz » Tessin » Bellinzonese
Tour Datum:24 Juli 2015
Wandern Schwierigkeit: T3 - anspruchsvolles Bergwandern
Wegpunkte:
Geo-Tags: CH-TI   Gruppo Pizzo Molare 
Zeitbedarf: 6:15
Aufstieg: 1000 m
Abstieg: 1000 m
Strecke:Camperio - Gorda di Sopra - Punta di Larescia - Piano Cassinello - Camperio

Due to uncertain meteo forecast  we decided to do a lower hike than originally planned so I decided for this summit, which I know already from the winter.

From Camperio we walked up the rather boring but chatty logging road until the path goes off to the right nearby a small cabin. After a while we reach the hamlet of Gorda: it is really hot and we refill our bottle using the little water from the fountain. We continue, now pathless, up the grassy and moderately steep SE flank until we reach the summit with the fantastic Rifugio delle Aquile.

After 1h break in the shelter we descend pathless directly towards Piano Cassinella and further down to the logging road. My son asks for a bit of adventure in order to cut the boring road twists, so we do the stupid (but honestly, fun) thing of bushwacking 200 Hm down through the wild logged terrain now covered in shrubs of all kinds. What a messy terrain, I resort to using my pole as a machete in order to see where to put my next step. It obviously takes us longer than walking on the logging road and I am happy once we get out of this green hell in one piece. Note: this way is not advisable unless you are into big time steep and wild bushwacking ;) and can't be rated. Once out we hike the logging road down to Camperio.

Times
Camperio - Gorda - Punta di Larescia 2.5h
Summit 1h
Punta di Larescia - Camperio 2.45h

Tourengänger: MicheleK

Minimap
0Km
Klicke um zu zeichnen. Klicke auf den letzten Punkt um das Zeichnen zu beenden

Galerie

In einem neuen Fenster öffnen · Im gleichen Fenster öffnen

Kommentar hinzufügen»