Hinterfallenchopf

Publiziert von Cirrus , 25. November 2007 um 20:13.

Region: Welt » Schweiz » St.Gallen
Tour Datum:25 November 2007
Schneeshuhtouren Schwierigkeit: WT1 - Leichte Schneeschuhwanderung
Wegpunkte:
Geo-Tags: CH-SG 
Zeitbedarf: 5:00
Aufstieg: 875 m
Abstieg: 875 m
Zufahrt zum Ausgangspunkt:öV Nesslau- Neu St. Johann
Zufahrt zum Ankunftspunkt:öV Nesslau- Neu St. Johann

Hiking classification: 3 stars (nice)

After four weekends without mountains, or in the hills around Zurich (Albishorn-Uetliberg, Laegern and Zurich-Altberg-Baden), I decided to go again a bit further away this weekend.

The ascent started at the railway station Nesslau- Neu St. Johann and the first 400 climbing meters are characterised by fields with a lot of cow shit. Later the ground starts to be snow covered, and at Gössigen I put my snow shoes. From there onwards the fog was dense, and it was necessary to regularly consult the map. Although there were tracks, this did not help very much as there were many tracks in many directions. Alltogether, this part of the hike was nice and I had a longer break at the summit, enjoying the dense fog and the cold wind with some hot tea and chocolate. I decended along another way and could stay longer in the snow this time (I quitted the snow shoes around 1100 m). The last part of the walk (Rietbad- Neu St. Johann) was a bit boring, and it also started raining a bit harder now.

Route: Nesslau-Neu St. Johann SBB- Ennetbühl- Brüggli- Gössigen- Chlosteralp- Ji- Ob. Schirlet- Hinterfallenchopf- Ji- Hinterschlatt- Rietbad- Strick- Heimetli- Neu St. Johann

Wetter: Bewölkt, oberhalb 1200 m dichter Nebel und Schneedecke. Wenig Nieselschnee, weiter unten Nieselregen.

Schnee: ab ca. 1200 m geschlossene Schneedecke, unten nass, weiter oben (>1400 m) meist schwer-eisig.

Alleingang

Tourengänger: Cirrus
Communities: Schneeschuhtouren

Minimap
0Km
Klicke um zu zeichnen. Klicke auf den letzten Punkt um das Zeichnen zu beenden

Galerie

In einem neuen Fenster öffnen · Im gleichen Fenster öffnen

Kommentar hinzufügen»