Tällihorn, Felahorn, and Wuosthorn - hike from Sertig

Publiziert von Roald , 1. Oktober 2018 um 17:58.

Region: Welt » Schweiz » Graubünden » Davos
Tour Datum:29 September 2018
Wandern Schwierigkeit: T4 - Alpinwandern
Klettern Schwierigkeit: I (UIAA-Skala)
Wegpunkte:
Geo-Tags: CH-GR 
Zeitbedarf: 7:00
Aufstieg: 1100 m
Abstieg: 1100 m
Strecke:See waypoints and GPS track (12 km)
Zufahrt zum Ausgangspunkt:By car to Sertig Sand (parking fee 1 Fr. per hour, max 10 hours).

This hike covers the three peaks Tällihorn (2683 m), Felahorn (2728 m), and Wuosthorn (2814 m) - which are all very close to Sertig (Davos area).

I started the hike rather late, it was already 9:30 AM. After leaving Sertig Dörfli, I ascended on the wrw marked trail for a distance of 700 m. The hiking trail between Sertig and Jakobshorn is dual use; largely it is used for downhill MTB from Jakobshorn. Personally I don't really like that a hiking trail is used for both, it seems a bit dangerous.

After leaving the marked trail, I headed up the Tällihorn west flank to the summit. From there I continued on the ridge to Felahorn, and further up to the summit of Wuosthorn. Between Felahorn and Wuosthorn I bypassed a couple of climbing sections slightly on the south side of the ridge.

After my lunch break, I explored the descent on the Wuosthorn north ridge. I bypassed the most difficult section in the east flank. During the descent I spotted a herd of 10-15 chamois. My plan had been to possibly continue all the way to Börterhorn, but due to time constraints I skipped that. Instead I headed back across Tällifurgga and down to Sertig again.

Main difficulties:
Ascent Tällihorn west flank: T3
On the ridge from Tällihorn to Wuosthorn: max T3+ in the final ascent to Wuosthorn
Descent from Wuosthorn on the north ridge: T4, climbing I

Please see attached GPS track for more details on the route. The total time given for this hike includes about half an hour lunch break. Overall, my pace was rather slow as I was still recovering from a cold.

Equipment:
- Hiking sticks
- Ice axe (not used)

Tourengänger: Roald

Minimap
0Km
Klicke um zu zeichnen. Klicke auf den letzten Punkt um das Zeichnen zu beenden

Galerie

In einem neuen Fenster öffnen · Im gleichen Fenster öffnen

T4-
11 Okt 17
Wuosthorn · StefanP