Externe Zähler Beispiel

Publiziert von Stani™, 27. April 2007 um 16:01. Diese Seite wurde 1374 mal angezeigt.

Hallo!
I wrote an explanation how to install a Sitemeter external counter www.hikr.org/post3021.html for Pro users. Could someone please help me to translate it in German?
Thank you!

PS: You can also test if the example works by creating a counter for you, if you are a Pro ;))

Kommentare (5)

Kommentar hinzufügen

phono hat gesagt:
Gesendet am 28. April 2007 um 10:02
hey stani
i wrote a translation for german - but i had no clue how to format the text. is bb-code possible?
At the moment, the text looks a little crappy, but the essential info should be ok ;)
I'll do the format if you can send me a short explanation on the syntax.
cheers,

phono

Anna hat gesagt: RE:
Gesendet am 28. April 2007 um 10:24
Hallo phono,

Merci vielmals für die Übersetzung!

We have fixed problems with the text look. You cannot use bb-code, but there is a bar for bold, italic, etc., a little bit like Word. Do you see that bar? or maybe it doesn't work correctly on your browser? Please, let us know. If there is a bug, we would like to fix it.

Thank you again und schönes Wochenende

phono hat gesagt: RE:
Gesendet am 28. April 2007 um 10:36
right. usually, when i write a new post on hikr, i get all this wysiwyg-stuff to alter the text look.
i just checked it out and there really seems to be a problem with my browser.
on firefox, it usually works. however - since some time, hikr wont open anyomre on my firefox (on apple os x) at home. the page just wont load. therefore, i surf the page using safari at home. at work - firefox on a windows system works without problem.

now, with safari, i dont geht the wysiwyg-stuff - neither in "new tours posting" nor in the translation form. i dont know whether this is a problem with my own system or whether this is a problem for all safari browsers. would be good to know the experiance of other users working with safari.

thx & have a nice weekend

p

Stani™ hat gesagt: RE:
Gesendet am 28. April 2007 um 19:55
Salut phono!
Thank you for the translation.

>i just checked it out and there really seems to be a problem with my browser.
>on firefox, it usually works. however - since some time, hikr wont open anyomre on my firefox (on apple os x) at home. the page just wont load.

thats' interesting. we also have firefox/macos x and it works here. which version do you have?

a+

phono hat gesagt: RE:
Gesendet am 29. April 2007 um 21:55
thats a good point. i never did an actaulization since i installed the fox. just checked it - version is 2.0.0.3 - obviously, firefox updates itself on its own. must be something strange with my own settings, as the hikr-page loads without problems on my girlfriends apple in firefox. when i find some time, i should clean up my machine...
luckily enough, safari still works for me. therefore it's not *that* urgent to do something ;)

Kommentar hinzufügen»