Hikr Map

Publiziert von Anna, 8. Januar 2014 um 18:26. Diese Seite wurde 1189 mal angezeigt.

Hallo people,

We uploaded a new version of the map which resolves most of the problems generated from GoogleMap v2 deprecation.

The new map uses Leaflet, but still loads GoogleMaps tiles, so you still have the old satellite map everybody loves.

Hikr UFO on GoogleEarth is again alive!

It's no more possible to draw lines and add info points, this feature will be nomore avaible. It wasn't used very much and won't be integrated in the new system.

We changed only on the pages where the old map didn't work anymore, i.e. the page of the report and of the waypoint.

Have fun
admin

Kommentare (21)

Kommentar hinzufügen

MunggaLoch hat gesagt: Super!
Gesendet am 9. Januar 2014 um 06:09
Thanks Anna and Stani
Most I like that the marked waypoints in a tour are red again...
Have a good day and thanks again for your work,
Martin

bulbiferum hat gesagt:
Gesendet am 9. Januar 2014 um 07:39
A large thank you

MaeNi hat gesagt:
Gesendet am 9. Januar 2014 um 08:49
Grazie 1000!

maawaa hat gesagt:
Gesendet am 9. Januar 2014 um 17:00
Great job, thank`s a lot !

pika8x14 hat gesagt:
Gesendet am 9. Januar 2014 um 21:45
Thanks a lot Anna and Stani,

but one little information for the IE-users: The Zoom in/Zoom out-Modus seems not to work for Geodata on Internet Explorer. Of course everything is ok on Chrome and Firefox.

Ein kleiner Hinweis: Im Internet Explorer scheint die Vergrößern/Verkeinern-Funktion nun nicht mehr für Geodaten (GPS-Tracks) zu funktionieren. Zumindest nach mehrmaligem Hin-und-Her-Zoomen sind Größe und Position des dargestellten Tracks nicht mehr korrekt. Auf Chrome und Firefox ist alles in Ordnung.

Gherard hat gesagt: Thank you
Gesendet am 10. Januar 2014 um 17:54
it is nice to have the Hikr UFO back.

Thank you very much!

sven86 hat gesagt:
Gesendet am 10. Januar 2014 um 18:07
Grazie mille!

360 Pro hat gesagt: Create GPS Track
Gesendet am 11. Januar 2014 um 20:00
Thanks for the fixes, Anna & Stani!

>It's no more possible to draw lines and add info points, this feature will be nomore avaible. It wasn't used very much and won't be integrated in the new system.

For those out there on hikr who were amongst the few users who were actually using these tools which are no longer supported (in my case I created a "gps track" with these tools for more or less every report), I found a cool and free website which allows you to create gps tracks online, export them and import to a hikr report.

http://www.gpsies.com/createTrack.do

On this website you can easily create a gps track. As the background you can switch between different maps (including topos, satellite, google maps, etc). There are different other useful features like automatically follow a path or switch between ft and meters, miles and km etc. Once you're done drawing the track you can export it as gpx, kml, garmin (in total they offer more than 30 different formats) to your hard drive and from there import to your hikr report.

Thought some people out there might be interested as well.
Greetings, 360

PS: I added such a gpsies-generated track to my last *Mount Saint Helena report, looks beautiful :-)

Barbacan hat gesagt:
Gesendet am 12. Januar 2014 um 18:30
Thanks a lot!!

ciliegio hat gesagt: Earth map problem
Gesendet am 19. März 2014 um 22:06
When I click on "Earth" function on the HIKR map, it doesn't work and appears the following message:

"The Earth map type is not supported"

I tried on different PCs and with different browsers but the result is always the same. How could I solve this problem?

Thanks!

felixbavaria hat gesagt: RE:Earth map problem
Gesendet am 19. März 2014 um 22:24
You need the Google Earth plugin

ciliegio hat gesagt: RE:Earth map problem
Gesendet am 20. März 2014 um 21:56
Of course I have the Google Earth plugin!
If I use Earth map function on maps.google.com it works correctly! Only with HIKR map doesn't work!
My operative system is Windows 7.

Has anyone got the same problem?

Stani™ hat gesagt: RE:Earth map problem
Gesendet am 20. März 2014 um 22:17
On which page?

Gesendet am 21. März 2014 um 20:36
The problem is on the page http://www.hikr.org/map.php using the "Earth" function...

Winterbaer hat gesagt: RE:Earth map problem
Gesendet am 21. März 2014 um 22:00
Ciao ciliegio and Stani!
I use Windows 8 and the page "Earth function" doesn`t work eather on my notebook, not either on Google Chrome or Ubuntu and I have the Google Earth plugin Version 7.1.2.2041. I receive the same report: "The Earth map type is not supported", but so far I did not use this function:-)

Gesendet am 23. März 2014 um 16:11
I see that it's not only my problem! Is anyone able to help us or give any answer to this problem?

Thanks in advance!

Gesendet am 23. März 2014 um 22:24
Unfortunately this one doesn't work anymore.We repaired the map in the report page, you should be able to use Earth there. You can also show it fullscreen, there is a button on top of the map.

Gesendet am 27. März 2014 um 22:05
What do you mean by "report page"? Could you link me it, please?

Thanks for your patience!

Gesendet am 27. April 2014 um 16:16
I tried to use the "Earth" function also in te "report page" but it doesn't work also there... it's a real pity that this wonderful function is not more active...
Could I wonder that in the future it will be restored?

Thanks!

Gesendet am 19. März 2014 um 23:15
On which page?

Schneemann hat gesagt: RE:Earth map problem
Gesendet am 20. März 2014 um 07:48
If you use Linux, then you cannot use this earth-function (and the UFO-function) and you get the described error. To my knowledge, google has not provided the necessary google-earth plugin until now for linux systems.

Kommentar hinzufügen»