Hikr.org : Privatsphäre / Privacy

Publiziert von Anna, 16. April 2009 um 09:27. Diese Seite wurde 399 mal angezeigt.

Text in English below

Auf hikr.org respektieren wir Deine Privatsphäre. Ein Benutzer muss seine persönlichen Angaben wie zum Beispiel den vollständigen Name oder die Adresse nicht angeben (wenn Du willst kannst Du diese Informationen natürlich publizieren, aber sie sind nicht obligatorisch). Wir denken, dass die hikr Benutzer die Privatsphäre anderer Leute ebenfalls respektieren sollten. Es steht sogar in den hikr Nutzungsbestimmungen.

Wir waren uns sicher, dass alle hier auf hikr.org diesen Regeln zustimmen, aber wir hatten eine kleine Überraschung. Vor einiger Zeit erhielten wir einen eingeschriebenen Brief von einer Person, die uns fragte Details und Fotos über ihr von hikr zu entfernen. Wir haben darauf den Benutzer, welcher diese Fotos publiziert hatte gebeten, diese zu löschen. (Dies ist ein  anonymer Benutzer) Zu unserer grossen Überraschung hat er sich aber geweigert die Fotos zu entfernen. Erst nach ein paar Tagen, einer längeren Konversation und einer Drohung wurden diese Bilder von unserer Website gelöscht.

Um solche Situationen in Zukunft zu vermeiden, möchten wir hier nochmals betonen wie die Privatsphäre von anderen Leuten auf dieser Website respektiert werden sollte: 

- Wenn Dich jemand fragt, dass Du Informationen über ihn/sie oder Fotos von ihm/ihr von hikr.org entfernen sollst, musst Du dies ohne Widerstand tun.

- Vermeide Informationen wie Nachnamen von Benutzern oder Teilnehmern zu veröffentlichen

- Wenn Dir jemand keine Auskunft über persönliche Dinge geben möchte, beharre nicht darauf.

- Zuletzt aber deshalb nicht minder wichtig : Wir (die Administratoren) werden niemandem persönliche Informationen von hikr Benutzern und hikr zugehörigen Leuten geben, frag also erst gar nicht

English

On Hikr.org we respect your privacy. A user doesn’t need to provide personal details like full name or address (of course, if you want, you can publish this information, but it is not required). We think the hikr users should also respect the privacy of other people. It’s even written in hikr’s terms of use.

We were sure everybody here on hikr.org agrees on these rules, but we had a little surprise. Some time ago we received a registered letter from a person asking us to remove details and photos of him from hikr. We then asked the user who published these pictures to remove them. (This is an anonymous user) To our big surprise the user refused to remove the photos. Only after a few days, a longer conversation and a threat, those pictures were finally removed from our website.

To avoid such a situation in the future, we would like to emphasize how we understand one should respect other peoples privacy on this website:

- If someone asks you to remove information about him or photos of him from hikr.org you must remove them without resistance.

- Avoid publishing personal information, like last names, of users and participants. 

- Do not insist in getting personal information from somebody else if the concerned user refuses to give it to you.

- And last but not least: we (the administrators) will not give personal information of hikr users and other people related to hikr to anybody, so don’t ask.

Kommentare (8)

Kommentar hinzufügen

Sputnik Pro hat gesagt: Stimmt nicht ganz !
Gesendet am 20. April 2009 um 09:05
Das Recht am eigenen Bild besagt, dass jeder (nicht prominente) Mensch grundsätzlich selbst darüber bestimmen darf, ob überhaupt und in welchem Zusammenhang Bilder von ihm veröffentlicht werden.

Die Abbildung von Personen ist durch das Recht am eigenen Bild über den Persönlichkeitsschutz geregelt in der Schweizerischen Bundesverfassung, im Zivilgesetzbuch und in der Datenschutzgesetzgebung. Die Regelungen besagen, dass eine Person ohne deren hinreichend konkrete Zustimmung nicht erkennbar dargestellt werden darf.

Soweit sogut, aber:

Erscheint die Person als Teil einer Landschaft, Umgebung oder eines Ereignisses, ist die Abbildung erlaubt, solange die Person nicht verunglimpft wird.

Und dies tritt bei allen HIRK-Berichten dazu ! Also nach Gesetzt dürfen somit bei einer Bergtour / Wanderung alle Leute abgebildet werden!

whannes hat gesagt: RE:Stimmt nicht ganz !
Gesendet am 20. April 2009 um 11:42
Nun, da kommt es aber wahrscheinlich schon auch noch auf die Grössenverhältnisse an. Also wenn mein Gesicht z.B. 75% des Bildes bedeckt und man unter meinem Kinn noch das Matterhorn sieht, bin ich wohl kein 'Teil einer Landschaft' =)

Ich finde aber eigentlich schon, dass sobald eine Person einen wesentlichen Teil eines Bildes ausmacht, z.B. der Tourenpartner, und eindeutig erkennbar ist, man schon rein anstandshalber nachfragen sollte, ob es ok wäre, wenn das Bild im Internet erscheint.

Anna hat gesagt: RE:Stimmt nicht ganz !
Gesendet am 20. April 2009 um 22:56
Exactly!

danueggel hat gesagt: RE:Stimmt nicht ganz !
Gesendet am 20. April 2009 um 16:09
Gut zu wissen. Es wäre ja auch stossend, wenn ich jedes Foto entfernen müsste, wo eine Person ganz klein am linken Bildrand zu erkennen ist, sonst könnten die Tageszeitungen wohl keine Fotos mehr veröffentlichen, ohne diese Personen per Photoshop wegzuzeichnen.

Dass ich Fotos auf den die Person in einer unvorteilhaften Situation ist, d.h wenn diese Person am linken Bildrand gerade sein Geschäft verrichtet, ist Ehrensache, dafür sollte man eigentlich gar kein Gesetz machen müssen.

Dasselbe gilt natürlich für Tourenkameraden und deren Daten, ich frage gegebenenfalls immer nach, ob ich auch Fotos mit Ihrer Person darauf veröffentlichen darf und wenn nicht, akzeptiere ich das sofort, da kann ich whannes nur zustimmen.

Stani™ hat gesagt: RE:Stimmt nicht ganz !
Gesendet am 20. April 2009 um 21:48
Hi danueggel,

I'm not really sure to understand you, so just in case:

It's 100% ok to publish on hikr.org the photos of people, tour participants or others. People on the photo can be small or big, part of the landscape or not. People can be in groups or alone, on the snow or on the rock. You can publish photos of men, women or children. No, you don't need to hide the face using photoshop. This is always was like this and this is not going to change.

But, IF someone asks you to remove photos of him from hikr.org you must remove them. Actually, we have now 110380 photos and this just happened once, so it's very rare, probably because normally people ask before they publish the photo and almost nobody publish the full name of every participant.

About the law: it depends of the country. Liberal Swiss law asks to respect the privacy of the people, not so liberal French law asks to go 3 years in prison and pay €45000 for publishing photos without permission.

For us, it's more a question of politeness. Myself, I think that I should be able to control where my photo and my data go.

To summarize, nothing changes, but we just wanted to write that I think almost everybody already understand.

danueggel hat gesagt: RE:Stimmt nicht ganz !
Gesendet am 20. April 2009 um 22:37
Hi Stani

It seems as if I didn't express myself clearly:
For me, Sputnik's post was interesting, because in some cases (e.g. writing an article for a magazine and you found the "perfect" photo) it would be very difficult to obtain everybody's agreement to publish the photo, so I can do this, respecting the conditions Sputnik mentionned (if have to check myself more detailled the situation to be sure)

For a "private" situation like in HIKR, it's of course TOTALLY different, my interest just concerned "public functions".

EXAMPLE: You take a picture of yourself or a friend on a e.g. climbing tour, but unfortunately there's one person to see behind me but far away. This person could now ask me to leave the photo, what I WOULD DO INSTANTELY. But when newspapers publish photos it's impossible to avoid that somebody could be seen on the picture which doesn't want to be part of it (e.g. a demonstrant in the back at the G8-Gipfel or something like that). That's why I mentionned PHOTOSHOP, because you would be obliged to use it, if you still want to publis this photo.

I hope it turned clearly out now what I wanted to say. I'm glad that I can be sure that my personal datas are well protected on Hikr.

Anna hat gesagt: RE:Stimmt nicht ganz !
Gesendet am 20. April 2009 um 22:53
I think that in case of "public functions", like for example in the case of a G8-Summit demonstration, it's no more only a question of privacy and other rules apply, like for example the right of information.

In the case of climbing group with a person far away, I think that, in that case, the part of the landscape rule applies (but, well, I would anyway remove it). I also think that it's very unlikely that this person will ask to remove the photo. I think the most common situation is that you or your friend want this photo to be removed and in that case, it's clear, you are not the part of the landscape, but the subject of the photo. And, actually, that was the case.

Stani™ hat gesagt: RE:Stimmt nicht ganz !
Gesendet am 20. April 2009 um 22:07
As I already wrote to danueggel, it's 100% ok to publish here photos of people. And as you wrote, the person should be able to decide if his photo is published or removed. So, for us (admins), if someone wants his photos removed from hikr, this photo will be removed.

This is not question about "part of the landscape", because people on the photos are always part of some landscape, it's *only* the question if the person on the photo can be recognized.

As you know, we are not talking about photos where you cannot recognize the person. For example, if the person is very far, very small or we don't see the face. Those photos are still here. We are talking about photos where the person can be easily recognized, because you can clearly see the face. (and actually the full name too). Those photos were removed.

So, to conclude, the Swiss law, Hikr law and just common sense agree about this!

Kommentar hinzufügen»