Soleibotntindtraverse

Publiziert von ulsen , 29. Juli 2019 um 16:52.

Region: Welt » Norwegen
Tour Datum:26 Juli 2019
Wandern Schwierigkeit: T5 - anspruchsvolles Alpinwandern
Klettern Schwierigkeit: II (UIAA-Skala)
Wegpunkte:
Geo-Tags: N 
Zeitbedarf: 8:00
Aufstieg: 900 m
Abstieg: 900 m
Strecke:Tverrelvin - Lauvnostind - Store Soleibotntind - Tverrelvin
Zufahrt zum Ausgangspunkt:By car
Zufahrt zum Ankunftspunkt:Same as start point
Unterkunftmöglichkeiten:Tent or Hotel Turtagrø
Kartennummer:norgeskart.no

Next to Store Austabotntind and Ringstind the traverse from Lauvnostinden to Soleibotntindande offers some nice ridge climbing.

From the parking (free) at Tverrelvin we cross the lake and grass area to the side of the Lauvnostind ridge.
We cross onto the ridge, pathless, over some scree and blocks and follow the ridge to the top of Lauvnostind. The narrow and nice couple of hundred meters of the ridge end with a down climb (III) on the eastside into the col between Lauvnostind and Nordegga (2.5 hours). From the other side we see that the easiest way down (maybe I) would have been on the westside starting a little bit before the end of the ridge .

We follow another pair of climbers and cross on the west side around the Nordegga which is also climbable (III). Other climbers cause some rockfall and we hurry up. The last height meters to the col are either easy climbing (I) or a scramble through steep, lose rock.

On the nice ridge we start securing each other. The ridge is, however, not harder than (II) if you choose the easiest way. If you want to be faster you can go without a rope.

After 4.5 hours we reach Store Soleibotntind and enjoy an exeptional good view on Ringstind, Storen and Austabotntind.

A long, but easy way down leads to a slabby downclimb (l). We take a break and a swim at the lakes to the east and are back at Tverrelvin after roughly 8 hours.

Tourengänger: ulsen

Minimap
0Km
Klicke um zu zeichnen. Klicke auf den letzten Punkt um das Zeichnen zu beenden

Galerie

In einem neuen Fenster öffnen · Im gleichen Fenster öffnen

T4 I

Kommentar hinzufügen»