Nufenenstock

Publiziert von brunoz , 5. Oktober 2016 um 12:35.

Region: Welt » Schweiz » Tessin » Bellinzonese
Tour Datum:15 September 2010
Wandern Schwierigkeit: T3 - anspruchsvolles Bergwandern
Wegpunkte:
Geo-Tags: CH-TI   CH-VS   Gruppo Grieshorn 
Aufstieg: 865 m
Abstieg: 865 m
Strecke:Alpe Cruina - Capanna Corno Gries

Having found again the SD-card I thought I had lost, including a whole lot of photos of my hikes, I will be sharing (many years later!) some of them.
To start with, here’s the Nufenenstock, which appears rather frequently on Hikr reports. Well, it benefits of an easy approach and provides superb views from the summit, so you cannot ignore it!
Kick-off is at the Alpe Cruina’s small parking area. A relatively steep ascent on a good path will shortly get you to Capanna Corno Gries; from here onwards the route along Val Corno looks almost flat, but you would nevertheless be gradually gaining some height. Once at the lake (Corno lake, I presume) you would have to take a path on the right (ultimately reaching the Gries-lake dam), but only for a short while; here I might have missed indications, but anyway the direction was clear enough, at least to me: turning up the grassy slope running east-north-east and then on the grassy ridge running northwise. A faint path appears every now and then. That would get you on the final ridge at point 2.841m. Here you find just a couple of exposed steps on the way to the summit, which lies very close to the north-east. It was not a sunny day, but the overall view was still wonderful, perhaps even more fascinating.
Went back to the car via the same route, just in time to shelter from rain! 

Tourengänger: brunoz

Minimap
0Km
Klicke um zu zeichnen. Klicke auf den letzten Punkt um das Zeichnen zu beenden

Galerie

In einem neuen Fenster öffnen · Im gleichen Fenster öffnen

T2
15 Nov 15
Nufenenstock 2865 · luke
T3
4 Jul 08
Kurztour auf den Nufenenstock · johnny68
T3
22 Jun 08
Nufenenstock 2866m · Floriano
T3 I
9 Okt 07
Nufenenstock 2866m · Cyrill
T2
4 Sep 16
Nufenenstock 2866m · marc73
T3
27 Sep 19
Nufenenstock 2868m · marc73
WS I ZS-
22 Jan 17
Nufenenstock (2866 m) · Laura.
T3
6 Aug 14
Nufenenstock 2866mt · giorgio59m (Girovagando)
T3+
19 Aug 11
Nufenenstock metri 2866 val corno · tignoelino

Kommentar hinzufügen»