Waypoint-tags

Publiziert von Anna, 27. Mai 2008 um 17:28. Diese Seite wurde 356 mal angezeigt.

Allegra!

We have started to improve our directory. Now it is possible to tag the waypoints! Every user can do it.

This is an easy way to group the waypoints by various criteria.

For example, we have tagged all waypoints belonging to “Lischana Gruppe” with the tag “Lischana Gruppe”. In this way, we have a page for the group here: www.hikr.org/dir/tag/lischana_gruppe/.

On the waypoint homepage (here for example the homepage of Piz Arina), you can see all tags associated to the waypoint and add some other tag. If you put the mouse on the tag, you see who tagged the waypoint and when.

What do you think about those tags? Which other kind of tag would you like to have? What other related feature would you like to see?

This is only the beginning of the work on the directory, we plan some other modifications, so, stay tuned and, if you have some suggestion, do not hesitate to tell us.

UPDATE: We have added a page where all waypoints tags are listed: www.hikr.org/dir/tag/

Ciao
Anna

Kommentare (14)

Kommentar hinzufügen

Stani™ hat gesagt: +2 Gruppe
Gesendet am 27. Mai 2008 um 22:44
Started tagging everything around Ramosch: Tasna-Gruppe and Muttler-Gruppe.

Alpin_Rise hat gesagt: Alpstein
Gesendet am 28. Mai 2008 um 16:54
I tagged the whole Alpstein, my favourite region. It's time I return there...
Seems to work fine, thanks!

Anna hat gesagt: RE:Alpstein
Gesendet am 28. Mai 2008 um 17:01
Das ist einfach genial!

Es wäre toll auch ein Paar (oder mehr) Fotos, die repräsentativ für das Gebiet sind, hinzufügen. Es ist genug die Fotos mit "Alpstein" zu taggen.

Gesendet am 4. Juni 2008 um 15:31
Hoi AlpinRise,

I used the collaborative tagging feature to add a tag "Alpstein" to this photo: www.hikr.org/gallery/photo30586.html?piz_id=5304 by gurgeh.
Is the photo in the right direction? Does it represent Alpstein?

Alpin_Rise hat gesagt: RE:Alpstein
Gesendet am 4. Juni 2008 um 16:05
I'm sorry, but it's just the western rim oft the Alpstein. Therefore you can see hardly the whole eastern Prealpes. Better would be this, this,
this or that picture.
Anyway it's not easy to gain a good overview of the whole alpstein. I'd like to invite you and stani to an easy climbing tour in the alpstein. You definitely have to know that region!

Gesendet am 4. Juni 2008 um 19:09
I have tagged with Alpstein your two pictures. I cant tag the other two from Delta and harid, because the two users haven't give the permission to tag them. But I will ask them.

It would be great to meet for climbing! unfortunally we are limited to Graubünden, because we have an Öv-abo only for this region.

dabuesse hat gesagt: Zürcher Oberland
Gesendet am 28. Mai 2008 um 22:26
Coole Sache, hab alle Gipfel des ZZürcher Oberland getaggt. Wenn ich ein paar vergessen habe, dann bitte ergänzen.

It would be nice if you can make a site with all waypoint groups. So that the people come to this pages more easy.

Anna hat gesagt: RE:Zürcher Oberland
Gesendet am 4. Juni 2008 um 12:27
We have added a page where all waypoints tags are listed: www.hikr.org/dir/tag/.

Now we have 6 tags, the new tag is Churfisten, thanks to 360. (I'm surprised that there is only 7 of them, but well I'm not an expert in this region).

Stani™ hat gesagt: 24 Gruppe und Gebiete!
Gesendet am 4. Juni 2008 um 22:52
There is already 24 Gruppe und Gebiete in our directory!!!

Sputnik tagged lots of peaks and I tagged the whole Unterengadin-Nord/Val Mustair. Seems that soon we will need another level of hierarchie to handle all those tags:)) This is heavy, doc.

Sputnik Pro hat gesagt: RE:24 Gruppe und Gebiete!
Gesendet am 4. Juni 2008 um 23:13
I started to tag Central Switzerland. The following areas are finished.

- Schrattenfluegruppe
- Hagleren und Giswilerstöcke
- Entlebucherflühe und Fürsten
- Pilatusgebiet
- Westliche Melchtlaer Alpen
- Östliche Melchtaler Alpen
- Stanserhornkette
- Ruch- und Walenstockgruppe
- Chaiserstuelgruppe
- Bauen, Brisen und Bürgenstock

In the next days I will continued with more areas...

Stani™ hat gesagt: RE:24 Gruppe und Gebiete!
Gesendet am 4. Juni 2008 um 23:20
I will continue with Unterengadin-Sud (Silvretta - Samnaun)

Gesendet am 5. Juni 2008 um 08:32
Neu:

-Rigigebiet
-Albiskette und Höhronen
-Ross- und Zugerbeggebiet
-Rooterbergkette

Gesendet am 5. Juni 2008 um 12:33
Also new:

-Brienzergat
-Titlis und Wendenstockgebiet

Agung hat gesagt: Berner Voralpen
Gesendet am 6. Juni 2008 um 18:33
Neu hinzugefügt:
Niesenkette

Kommentar hinzufügen»