Volunteer help writers?

Publiziert von Anna, 27. März 2008 um 14:00. Diese Seite wurde 259 mal angezeigt.

Salü zäme,

This morning I got this message:

I discovered your site a few days ago and I love it.
I have published 3 of my events so far.
My problem: I do not know all the possibilities of your site.
Is there a handbook or a help file anywhere.

I answered that we have some help here  www.hikr.org/rubrique14.html, but  as you can see this help is not complete and even not up to date. So, my question is: 

Do you want  to contribute  a little bit of help?

I propose this simple solution: you take one feature and you post just here in comments the name of the feature and a little description of it in German. Then we will take all comments and put in the help section.

Thank you very much.
Ze Hikr Team

Kommentare (5)

Kommentar hinzufügen

CK hat gesagt:
Gesendet am 27. März 2008 um 21:29
Hoi Anna,

could you please make a list of which features you want to have description? I would write a handbook then to one of the topics.

Christian

Anna hat gesagt: RE:
Gesendet am 27. März 2008 um 21:35
Yes, I think is a good idea.
I will prepare this list tomorrow.

Thank you very much
Anna

Gesendet am 28. März 2008 um 12:51
Hoi Christian,

Thank you very much for your help offer. Here the list of features for all who want to collaborate:

- photo tags: possibility to tag photos
- report tag: possibility to tag reports
- waypoints: add waypoints to a report allows to collect all report about a peak, hut, locality, etc, to locate the hike on the map , to present the list of reports in the vicinity, to list all waypoints the user visited, etc
- add a waypoint, better known as "ort hinzufügen" on the photo page: it allows to indicate points on the photo, so each peak, hut, and other localities will have at least a photo on their homepage
- Map tools: all the tools of the map, overlays and editors (some documentation is already written and translate in the info on the map page when the tool is activate, maybe one can at least partially use them)
- User homepage customization: the user can customize their homepage
-Community homepage customization: the admin of a community can customize the community homepage
- Preferences: newsletter, bio, etc
- Lists: possibility to create lists and put in there photos, points and reports
- Photo favorites: how to add photos to favs and why
- Tour-partners (Tourengänger) and Friends

Probably, I've forgot something.

For communities and photo contests we already have a documentation.

Ask me if you have any problem or doubt, about this list.

I will try to start to prepare a structure for after works put all this documentation together on one FAQ page.
Personally, I think we need some short explanation of each topic and then for the most important ones, we could add some more detailed description.

Thanks
Anna

CK hat gesagt: RE:
Gesendet am 28. März 2008 um 13:31
Hoi Anna,

If it's ok for you, I'd like to write a documentation about waypoints and what you can do with it.

Regards, Christian

Gesendet am 28. März 2008 um 14:25
Super!

Kommentar hinzufügen»