Mt. Doegyu(Doegyu national park) 덕유산

Publiziert von madican , 2. November 2010 um 09:36.

Region: Welt » Suedkorea
Tour Datum:30 Oktober 2010
Wandern Schwierigkeit: T2 - Bergwandern
Wegpunkte:
Geo-Tags: ROK 
Zeitbedarf: 10:00
Aufstieg: 1614 m
Strecke:muju resort, seolcheon-bong, hyangjuk-bong, jung-bong, guchoen-ding

윤섭이와 재욱이와 함께 덕유산에 다녀왔다.
일출을 보려 했지만 입산 통제에 걸려 6시 반이 되서야 등반을 시작할 수 있었다.
스키장 슬로프를 따라 올라갔다. 아지막 스퍼트는 정말 힘들었다.
설천봉을 찍고 향적봉까지 길은 완전 산책로...
정상을 찍고 중봉을 지나 구천동 길로 하산. 하산길은 너무 지루했다. 
10시간의 산행 후 구천동 생 막걸리와 감자전, 두부 전골은 정말 꿀맛이었다. ^^

* 아래는 국립공원 홈페이지의 덕유산 안내 

Positioned at the center of the backbone of Korea, Deogyusan was designated as the 10th national park in Korea in 1975. 
It spans across Muju-gun and Jangsu-gun in Jeollabuk-do and Geochang-gun in Gyeongsangnam-do, and its total area is 231.650㎢. 
Deogyusan National Park lies at the hear of Baekdudaegan(Backbone mountain ridges of Korea). To the east is Gayasan, the west Naejangsan, the south Jirisan, and to the north Gyeryongsan and Songnisan. Deogyusan is also the root of Geumgang(River) which runs to the north and Nakdonggang(River) which runs to the east. 
Deogyusan also has the fourth highest mountain peak in South Korea (Hyangjeokbong 1,614m) which preserves a sub-alpine ecosystem. Each year about one million visions come to Deogyusan National Park.

With a total of 1,067 plant species, Deogyusan National Park is called “The Heaven of Wild Flowers.” As for animals, there are 32 mammal species, 130 bird species, 9 amphibian species, 13 reptile species, 28 fish species, and 1,337 insect species inhabiting the area. Deogyusan is rich in biodiversity with 2,039 species altogether, and animals such as the flying squirrel, Otter, Marten cat, and Small-eared cat have been designated as endangered species by the Ministry of Environment.

Tourengänger: madican

Minimap
0Km
Klicke um zu zeichnen. Klicke auf den letzten Punkt um das Zeichnen zu beenden

Geodaten
 3962.gpx Samsung Galaxy S, Maverick

Galerie

In einem neuen Fenster öffnen · Im gleichen Fenster öffnen

Kommentare (3)

Kommentar hinzufügen

Herbert hat gesagt:
Gesendet am 2. November 2010 um 10:22
Hi madican,
great to see here areas like this!
Thanks for sharing!
/Herbert

heliS hat gesagt: RE:
Gesendet am 2. November 2010 um 12:27
Mi associo ... vedere post da luoghi per noi cosi lontani è emozionante!
S.

Linard03 hat gesagt: very interesting!
Gesendet am 2. November 2010 um 13:26
there seem to exist indeed a lot of possibilities in South Korea as I have realized last week, when I have spent a few days in Gwangyang, Suncheon City and Seoul.

Should I return to South Korea, I will take the chance to explore the mountains!

Kommentar hinzufügen»