Mali i Polisit

Publiziert von detlefpalm , 16. Mai 2013 um 09:01.

Region: Welt » Albanien
Tour Datum: 4 Mai 2013
Wandern Schwierigkeit: T2 - Bergwandern
Wegpunkte:
Geo-Tags: AL 
Zeitbedarf: 5:00
Aufstieg: 864 m
Abstieg: 66 m
Zufahrt zum Ausgangspunkt:Elbasan
Unterkunftmöglichkeiten:Check out Hotel Ballkan on the Elbasan - Librazhd road. It is very close to the turn-off to Gurshpate, the trailhead for Polis

Mali i Polisit, for all its bulk, is a rather inconspicious mountain. For once, many people will not even notice that it is there, as it consists mainly of a high, seemingly flat plateau. Those driving from Elbasan to Librazhd through the Shkumbin valley only see its lowest slopes.

Mali i Polisit doesn't have a "stand-out summit", though its highest point is unmistaken once you made it to the plateau.

All this is to say that Mali i Polisit is unlikely to top the mountaineer's priority list. But a hike up to its summit, especially in spring, will exceed all your expectations.

Route finding is difficult through the forests and the karstic dolines, and - like on Munelle mountain - there is a lot of up and down before you will reach its highest point, just below the 2000 Meter mark.

For more details, visit   http://www.palmtreeproduction.com/Hikes%20and%20Climbs/Albania%20Climbs/Mali%20i%20Polisit/Mali%20i%20Polisit.html    

Tourengänger: detlefpalm

Minimap
0Km
Klicke um zu zeichnen. Klicke auf den letzten Punkt um das Zeichnen zu beenden

Geodaten
 15895.kml Hiking Mali i Polisit
 15896.kml Driving to the trailhead of Mali i Polisit

Galerie

In einem neuen Fenster öffnen · Im gleichen Fenster öffnen

T2
28 Jul 13
Maja e Gaferit · detlefpalm