Mali i Gallushit

Publiziert von detlefpalm , 24. Juni 2012 um 11:07.

Region: Welt » Albanien
Tour Datum:19 November 2011
Wandern Schwierigkeit: T3 - anspruchsvolles Bergwandern
Wegpunkte:
Geo-Tags: AL 
Zeitbedarf: 4:00
Aufstieg: 588 m
Abstieg: 588 m
Strecke:10 kilometer roundtrip
Zufahrt zum Ausgangspunkt:Apprach the trailhead by leaving Tirana on the Elbasan road. Before reaching Petrela and a bridge, turn right to Baldushk (signposted, 9 km). Continue this road until the asphalt ends, and continue for about another 4 kilometers to the trailhead. The first 2 kilometers, you ascend on a dirt road. The trail returns on this road.
Unterkunftmöglichkeiten:Tirana

When days become short and cold, the wider Tirana region still offers short and interesting hikes.  

Mali i Gallushit, though relatively close to Tirana, will always instill a feeling of remoteness, especially when approached from Tirana. The villages on the western and southern slopes, facing the Adriatic Sea, orient themselves towards Peqin, the capital of the same-named district belonging to Elbasan region. But rural life seems to have little changed over the past years, and many anemities of modern life are still far away.

Mali i Gallushit has a rather steep face on its northern and eastern side, with deep ravines and steep, weathered ridges, which make for very interesting excursions for the intrepid hiker who is not afraid of heights. Mali i Gallushit, with 747 Meter altitude, is the highest point between the Tirana - Elbasan asphalt road and the Mediterranian, with fantastic views when the weather is fine.

For more details, visit: http://www.palmtreeproduction.com/Hikes%20and%20Climbs/Albania%20Climbs/Mali%20i%20Gallushit/Gallushit%20Gallery.html    .  

Tourengänger: detlefpalm

Minimap
0Km
Klicke um zu zeichnen. Klicke auf den letzten Punkt um das Zeichnen zu beenden

Geodaten
 11503.kml

Galerie

In einem neuen Fenster öffnen · Im gleichen Fenster öffnen

T2
9 Jun 13
Kodra e Xhanivet · detlefpalm
T2