Dharamshala to Triund

Publiziert von Manish Verma , 9. November 2009 um 16:31.

Region: Welt » India
Tour Datum:19 Oktober 2009
Wandern Schwierigkeit: T3 - anspruchsvolles Bergwandern
Zeitbedarf: 4:00
Aufstieg: 2900 m
Abstieg: 1900 m

So where do I start from…. I got back one evening feeling rather restless, I somehow managed to sleep and that’s when I had a dream… I found myself amongst nature, snow peaked mountains… suddenly I woke up to realize that my maid was ringing the bell… I kept thinking about the dream I had, as if it were a call from within asking me to take some time off… So the following weekend I packed my bags and headed to ISBT (Inter State Bus Terminal, New Delhi)… this apparently was going to be my first solo trip… though to be honest I felt a little strange, but nevertheless I was on my way to Dharamshala… it seemed like a never ending journey… I barely managed to sleep in the bus… the following morning I woke to realize that we had now reached the beautiful Kangra valley… I felt really excited about the trip…just looking at the valley took my breath away…

Finally.. after a 13 hr bus journey, i reached the Dharamshala and straight away headed to the sleepy village called Dharamkot (1KM from Mcleodganj). Mcleodganj is the home to the Dalai Lama of Tibet.

After a day of relaxation and little walking on the lush green mountains of the Dhauladhar range, I was all set to move further and conquer Triund.

Rest is all in the Pics.

Speaking truely, ONE should visit this place before your body starts giving up.

Cheers

Tourengänger: Manish Verma

Galerie

In einem neuen Fenster öffnen · Im gleichen Fenster öffnen

Kommentar hinzufügen»