Häderenberg twice - a short and sweet skitour

Publiziert von 360 Pro , 12. Februar 2008 um 21:23.

Region: Welt » Schweiz » St.Gallen
Tour Datum:10 Februar 2008
Ski Schwierigkeit: WS-
Wegpunkte:
Geo-Tags: CH-SG   Speer-Mattstock 
Zufahrt zum Ausgangspunkt:cff logo Arvenbüel
Zufahrt zum Ankunftspunkt:cff logo Stein, Gemeindehaus

How often can you say: I skied from “Arsch” down to “Hell” and it was like heaven? On this day I did say it!

I started my short tour in Arvenbüel, I expected lots of people on a sunny Sunday morning like this, but was really surprised that I was the only skier in the first bus. From Arvenbüel I followed the normal route to Vorder Höhi where I took the skins off. I then skied via P. 1498 to Arsch. What a name, I wonder where it originated. Was it because an “Arsch” lived there? Is it referred to as such because it is kind of the behind of “Häderenberg”? I don’t know.

Well, anyway I skied down to “Hell” (only funny if you take the English meaning of the word, in German it means “bright”). You don’t often find good skiing conditions on the South side of Häderenberg, but today it was a perfect corn snow, the early sun melted the top layer just enough to make it really enjoyable. Down at “Hell” I put the skins on again and went back up, this time all the way to Häderenberg. At the summit I enjoyed the warm sun for quite while and then skied down to Luchli. To my surprise the snow conditions on the north side was perfect as well: some nice powder almost all the way down. Only for the last few hundred meters there was some ice and not really too much snow any more, but just enough to get down without having to take off the skis and walk.

Arvenbüel - Vorder Höhi - Arsch - Hell - Arsch - Häderenberg - Luchli - Stein

Tourengänger: 360

Minimap
0Km
Klicke um zu zeichnen. Klicke auf den letzten Punkt um das Zeichnen zu beenden

Geodaten
 121.kml Häderen

Galerie

In einem neuen Fenster öffnen · Im gleichen Fenster öffnen

Kommentar hinzufügen»