Mali i Snoijt

Publiziert von detlefpalm , 25. August 2012 um 19:20.

Region: Welt » Albanien
Tour Datum:18 Juni 2011
Wandern Schwierigkeit: T2 - Bergwandern
Wegpunkte:
Geo-Tags: AL 
Zeitbedarf: 5:00
Aufstieg: 664 m
Abstieg: 664 m
Strecke:9 kilomter roundtrip, but much of it is bushwhack
Zufahrt zum Ausgangspunkt:The trailhead is near the abandonned town of Bize. Probably the fastet way from tirana is to the Priske pass, then the new asphalt road to Shengjergj. From there sevral ways are possible, none of them easy. Ask for directions at the market square to Bize. Or check our website link

We are not too sure about the correct name of this mountain, in the hinterland of Tirana. While it seems to be close to Tirana, it takes almost two hours to drive there.

Mali i Snoijt can be seen - and it always visible as a distinct pyramid - from any part of the Martanesh area, and from mountains much farther away. The mountain is more impressive from the distance than when it is right in front of you, but then it sits in the broad valley of Bize town, where we were told that strawberries and mushrooms are plentiful.

The loop hike is a sort of bushwhack (especially on the way down), but we enjoyed it very much.

For more details, also about the access, see http://www.palmtreeproduction.com/Hikes%20and%20Climbs/Albania%20Climbs/Mali%20i%20Snojt/Mali%20i%20Snojt%20-%20gallery.html . 

Tourengänger: detlefpalm

Minimap
0Km
Klicke um zu zeichnen. Klicke auf den letzten Punkt um das Zeichnen zu beenden

Geodaten
 12637.kml Bushwhack to Mali i Snoijt

Galerie

In einem neuen Fenster öffnen · Im gleichen Fenster öffnen

Kommentar hinzufügen»