Following Omega3's route to Höch Hund and Chläbdächer

Publiziert von 360 Pro , 6. Juni 2007 um 21:45.

Region: Welt » Schweiz » Schwyz
Tour Datum: 6 Juni 2007
Wandern Schwierigkeit: T6 - schwieriges Alpinwandern
Klettern Schwierigkeit: II (UIAA-Skala)
Wegpunkte:
Geo-Tags: CH-SZ   Östliche Sihltaler Alpen   Nördliche Muotataler Alpen 
Zufahrt zum Ausgangspunkt:cff logo Muotathal, hintere Brücke (since June first they also serve the stop Höllloch)
Zufahrt zum Ankunftspunkt:cff logo Hoch-Ybrig, Talst. Weglosen

Ever since I met Delta on the summit of Twäriberg on June 30, 2004 on his first encounter with the Hintere Graete im Sihltal and he told me "how surprisingly easy it was" I wanted to go there too. Today it finally happened!

I more or less followed Omega3's route described here. Thanks for writing and exploring this nice route!

The differences in my route were:
As Omega3 suggested: instead of going up to Ahöreli at Himmelbach, I went through Guetentalboden to Schinboden which is very easy.
Because the fog got very thick in the afternoon, I did not add Twäriberg and Rütistein, but instead went from P. 2029 on the blue/white marked path to Druesberghütte - Weglosen

All in all I would rate this as T5+. As Omega3 said the first crux is to climb up to Gämsstafel (P. 1747) see the picture here. The second crux is the ridge from Teuf Hund past Chläbdächer which is very exposed. If you go there you definitely can’t be afraid of heights!

The exact route:
Muotathal - Schluecht - Guetentalboden - Schinboden - Gämsstafel - Höch Hund - Chläbdächer - Druesberghütte - Leiteren - Weglosen.

Tourengänger: 360
Communities: T6

Minimap
0Km
Klicke um zu zeichnen. Klicke auf den letzten Punkt um das Zeichnen zu beenden

Galerie

In einem neuen Fenster öffnen · Im gleichen Fenster öffnen

Kommentare (4)

Kommentar hinzufügen

Omega3 hat gesagt: Congratulation!
Gesendet am 7. Juni 2007 um 08:09
Hi 360
Great hike and nice pictures! The ibex's are also still there :] I think, we should give that summit a new nickname: "Hikr Dog"
see you
ΩΩΩ

360 Pro hat gesagt: RE:Congratulation!
Gesendet am 7. Juni 2007 um 09:18
Thank YOU, for describing this hike!

I think the ibexes live there, they didn't even move when I walked by them.

Long live hikr-dog!

Delta Pro hat gesagt: This was you?!
Gesendet am 8. Juni 2007 um 15:54
Quite surprised I read your entry to describe this post. I remember well talking to the guy on the summit of Twäriberg on 30 June, 2004. You sat a long time on the summit and went afterwards in direction of the Chläbdächer Ridge. I watched you walking on the ridge from my way over Rütistein. When my eyes lost you I wondered if it was a bad idea to tell a stranger, that the ridge was easy... Now, 3 years later, I know that this stranger returned well from the attempt climbing Chläbdächer - and is not a stranger anymore! ;-)
Just great!!!
Cheers, Delta

360 Pro hat gesagt: RE:This was you?!
Gesendet am 9. Juni 2007 um 09:52
It wasn't a bad idea to tell me it was "easy". On my way over to Chäbdächer, it was quite obvious that it ain't no T1 :-)

I actually didn't go all the way to Chläbdächer that day, because at the time I wasn't ready for such an exposed ridge yet.
However, this time I really enjoyed it, a wonderful wild place!

See you, somewhere else on another “easy” ridge!

Kommentar hinzufügen»