2x Sur Carungas (2829 m) instead of Piz Mez

Publiziert von Roald , 25. Januar 2019 um 19:56.

Region: Welt » Schweiz » Graubünden » Oberhalbstein
Tour Datum:25 Januar 2019
Ski Schwierigkeit: L
Wegpunkte:
Geo-Tags: CH-GR 
Zeitbedarf: 6:00
Aufstieg: 400 m
Abstieg: 3600 m
Strecke:See waypoints and GPS track
Zufahrt zum Ausgangspunkt:By car to Savognin. Free parking where the small lake is, where you can swim in the summer (fairly close to the ski lifts).
Unterkunftmöglichkeiten:Hotel Romana in Savognin.

My plan was to go on a ski tour to Piz Mez, but because the access across the bridge at P.1852 seems to be prohibited, and most of the north side of Piz Mez was still in the shade, I chose to instead head for Sur Carungas. 

I started in Savognin shortly after 9 AM. The temperature was -12°C. I took the chair lifts and aerial cable cars up to Piz Martegnas. Then I skied down to Radons partially on the piste, and partially off-piste. The temperature in Radons was -16°C at 10 AM. After I changed my plans from going to Piz Mez to instead go to Sur Carungas, I took the T-bar lifts up to Piz Cartas and headed for Sur Carungas. It is an easily accessible peak for an easy ski tour. From Piz Cartas you ski down in direction SW towards Sur Carungas. From the lowest point between the peaks you have only 200 m elevation gain to the summit of Sur Carungas. Up there I met four other skiers. Next, I skied down to Radons to have lunch in the restaurant. After lunch I repeated the trip to Sur Carungas once more. Finally I skied down on the ski piste from Radons to Savognin.

Remark: The avalanche risk was "2 - moderate".

Tourengänger: Roald
Communities: Skitouren

Minimap
0Km
Klicke um zu zeichnen. Klicke auf den letzten Punkt um das Zeichnen zu beenden

Galerie

In einem neuen Fenster öffnen · Im gleichen Fenster öffnen

Kommentar hinzufügen»