Vorder Glärnisch

Publiziert von marsed , 28. Juli 2018 um 17:23.

Region: Welt » Schweiz » Glarus
Tour Datum:24 Juli 2018
Wandern Schwierigkeit: T4- - Alpinwandern
Aufstieg: 1500 m
Abstieg: 1500 m
Strecke:Rhodannenberg-Hinter Sackberg-Voder Glärnisch-Hinter Sackberg-Rhodannenberg
Zufahrt zum Ausgangspunkt:Bus Klöntal, Rhodannenberg
Zufahrt zum Ankunftspunkt:Bus Klöntal, Rhodannenberg

Many reports already exist. I just want to stress it's not such a hard hike. All exposed parts are safe (chains). The only tricky part are the first altitude meters from Hinter Sackberg, since the soil is always humid. Some may find the last 200-300 altitude meters a bit sketchy (steep path +loose scree), especially when you go solo, with mountain trail shoes, without hiking poles.

Don't forget that the "wow" pictures in other reports are not representative; the path goes mostly through (steep) fields. However, I would not recommend this hike for the Inexperienced or someone afraid of heights. I would recommend hiking boots (risk of black toenails with trail shoes + better stability on scree). Hiking poles will make everything easier.

Overall, you'll enjoy a very unique scenary (I personally felt like in Tomb Raider).

As an "experienced beginner", it took me 6 hours to reach the cross, from Rhodannenberg, with 6 breaks and a very slow tempo (my last hike goes back to September 2017). Count 2 hours for the descent.

Tourengänger: marsed

Galerie

In einem neuen Fenster öffnen · Im gleichen Fenster öffnen

Kommentar hinzufügen»