Guided Ice climbing in the Best Gullies of the Alps, 5 days, December 2022

Publiziert von Lone Ranger, 14. Juli 2022 um 12:26. Diese Seite wurde 266 mal angezeigt.

Hi,

I am looking for someone with similar experience and objectives as me to share this attractive course, followed by a few days of independent climbing to practice our skills and partnership. 5 days climbing during 12-18.12.2022, focused on technical mixed routes and steep ice climbs, as my long-term goal is bigger North Faces of the Alps per the guide's recommendation. The course fee is ~2000 Euros plus expenses, split between two clients max. 

My experience: I have posted my alpine experience on Hikr, which lasted barely 1-2 seasons ending with leading Biancograt (AD) and following Tour Ronde North Face in hard ice conditions (approx TD as per my climbing partner) in 2011. Since moving back to India in 2011, I have not had the time, partners, or resources to do any alpine but I have been rock climbing regularly with several trips to Himalayas, North America and Europe. 

Starting as a 5a sport climber in 2010, I have steadily progressed to redpointing 7b sport and hope to send my first 7c by next year. Trad: 5a-6c depending on various factors. I maintain good upper body fitness as also mountain fitness; I can hike ~800m D+ in an hour on steep trails, and run trail ultramarathons occasionally. This is important because my biggest mountain climbs involved 12+ hours hut-to-hut.

If this sounds interesting, I would be happy to hear from you, we can get on a call and discuss.

Cheers,
TT

Kommentar hinzufügen»